MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

That Vogue clip looks exactly like the Japanese broadcast torrent. The whole thing is so much more vibrant and colourful than the Epix versions, but it's the exact same edit shot wise.

That Vogue clip looks exactly like the Japanese broadcast torrent. The whole thing is so much more vibrant and colourful than the Epix versions, but it's the exact same edit shot wise.

My thoughts exactly ,there is no difference whatsoever

The whole thing is so much more vibrant and colourful than the Epix versions, but it's the exact same edit shot wise.

:thumbsup:

Glad to see the whitening out effect seems to have been softened

OMG GUYS I HAVE IT!!!

My friend and I went after Tafe and I was so nervous to go and ask for it, I had butterflies! I was saying "omg what if they won't give it to me" "what if they don't have it!" "What if they only have the DVD and not the blu-ray"

"Omg imagine if we walked in and it was just there on the shelf!"

Walked through jb trying to find the music blu-ray section. I saw it and ...... There it was staring me straight in the face. Needless to say I squealed and my friend and I started jumping up and down in excitement and I made a total ASS of myself.

They didn't have the cd yet but they said soon! I went up to pay and the guy was like "niiice" I said "I know" my friend told him how I came in ready to beg for it. He thought I was a total dork but he said soooo many people had come in to get it and it was selling really well!!

MELBOURNE LOVES MADONNA :dramatic:

only special feature on blu-ray is the workshop, as i suspected! it doesn't mention it on the front or back cover though so i was scared it might not be on there!

the menu is just different crowd and backstage shots with the virgin mary intro sound playing

Wow! :wow:

Btw, a few of the Danish online retailers have now updated the Blu-Ray from region A/1 to region-free. :)

And cdon.com is listing two different editions of the standalone DVD - the one comes in an Amaray case (cat.no. UNI-0602537-48666)

he other in a DVD jewel case (cat.no. UNI-0602537-47933).