MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

Sounded like a surround mix that had been down-mixed to stereo to me. A bit like listening to the Girlie Show 5:1 mix that's on the non-euro DVDs through regular speakers. Dreadful.

Well, it sounded fine through my itunes. The EPIX broadcast version has the crowd noise to an almost piercing, sharp level that's just too much...and the sound effects are so low on a lot of songs. The webstream sounds better in regard to those two things, but most seem to hate the overall mix. (I think it sounds fine).

Quite frankly, there are issues with all the versions so far.

THEY DID! :wow:

:wow::drama:

Watching the awful quality EPIX torrent clips I kept thinking why does everyone looks so unnaturally whited out? And some of the editing I thought it was another case of TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY RETOUCHING. But looking at this official appetiser, all I see is visual perfection. So glad it's all unraveling at once and very soon: MDNA Blu Ray + the 2CD set + SP + Vice + Harper's Baazar + The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells + teasing about a possible next Album & Tour deadline

i still have to wonder if this counts as one of her contractual albums

dammit i could use that dvd+cd combo too, cuz my lap top dont play blu rays!!!! but i want it in blu ray quality too!!! argh

(i still got money!)

There really is NO other performer like her. She is in a league of her own. Stunning, simply stunning.

Tell me about it :drama:

I love that people keep second-guessing her even after 30 years

Why is she late in Miami? Why she has her fans paying $400 upfront wait 2 hours for her to take to the stage?

Why is she wearing the grills? Why does she go to Malawi? Why is she investing into the Gym franchise?

She's cheapening her legacy and she doesn't need the money. Why isn't SP out yet?

Meanwhile Madonna does things according to her vision and she sticks to it making sure every smallest detail is perfect and then BAM Secret Project is not even out and everyone is worshipping a simple trailer or taking in the final result of what was an incredibly impressive touring feature at an age when people are traditionally supposed to get tired and lazy

Tell me about it :drama:

I love that people keep second-guessing her even after 30 years

Why is she late in Miami? Why she has her fans paying $400 upfront wait 2 hours for her to take to the stage?

Why is she wearing the grills? Why does she go to Malawi? Why is she investing into the Gym franchise?

She's cheapening her legacy and she doesn't need the money. Why isn't SP out yet?

Meanwhile Madonna does things according to her vision and she sticks to it making sure every smallest detail is perfect and then BAM Secret Project is not even out and everyone is worshipping a simple trailer or taking in the final result of what was an incredibly impressive touring feature at an age when people are traditionally supposed to get tired and lazy

FUCK YES!