MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I bought the W.E. Soundtrack from Amazon the week it released, and it was a proper CD from Interscope, not a CDR. Same with the last 3 RuPaul releases, all proper CDs received during first week of release. I mention that because those 3 CDs, along with W.E., are now CDR on demand discs from Amazon...

Is it a CD-R though or the genuine article?

Okay, the disc has a photo on it, but there are plenty of CD duplicators that can do that now... and there is a bar code on the disc itself. I find that kind of suspect -- you don't see that on other mass-produced packages. (MDNA didn't, for example.)

Also, the inlay behind the disc (when you take the disc out) had "WALLIS. EDWARD." printed on it, and the font did not look right. The W and E were in a different font than "ALLIS" and "DWARD" -- and the latter just look like they're in Arial or something. Doesn't match with the typography of the rest of the packaging at all.

The disc does say "Manufactured and distributed in the USA by Universal Music Distribution" and it does have the Interscope logo on it. BUT the inlay on the back cover says this: "Manufactured by Amazon.com, Lexington, KY." So ... there you go. All in one package, contradicting one another.

It all looks pretty professional at first glance, but when you look closer, it does look like this was printed individually and fulfilled - rather than mass produced and then picked off a shelf.

no blue-ray + cd?

No, the bluray is only available as a stand-alone item

So does that mean we're getting the MDNA album music videos and the Secret Project as bonuses?

It would be awesome. Since we are living in an HD era and that all 3 music video were filmed in HD, I did think a few months ago we would get the music video as bonuses.

It's not an off the wall brilliant bonus feature, but it would be nice to have and watch from a bluray player through an HD TV.

Guest bluejean

It would be nice to have SOMETHING bonus.

- a 1 hour behind the scenes doco

- 3 MDNA album music videos

- Holiday live

- Gangnam Style/Give It 2 Me & Music Live

- Everybody Live

- DCFMA Live

- Spanish Lesson Live

- All the video backdrops

- Commentary by Madonna

- Footage from the premiere

- Superbowl performance

- Guy's NTP outline/plan/schedule

- Madonna sucking Brahim back stage

- Secret Project trailer

It would be nice to have SOMETHING bonus.

- Holiday live

- Everybody Live

- DCFMA Live

- Spanish Lesson Live

- Commentary by Madonna

- Superbowl performance

- Guy's NTP outline/plan/schedule

- Madonna sucking Brahim back stage

- Secret Project trailer

You just gave Guy O a heartattack.

That's TOO MUCH work for him.

Let's do some editing:

- Holiday live

- Everybody Live

- DCFMA Live

- Spanish Lesson Live

- Commentary by Madonna

- Superbowl performance

- Guy's NTP outline/plan/schedule - EDIT: with featured Commentary from Guy himself

- Madonna sucking Brahim back stage - EDIT: Photo gallery of Brahim.

- Secret Project trailer - EDIT: A collection of Tweets from Steven Klein about the #secreproject.

Ah, that looks better. Signed, Madonna.

Uploaded by Universal Music France

Wow, this showcases the visual brilliance of the MDNA era quite nicely. :clap: I love it.

I would die for a Madonna commentary of the show. I could live without everything else if she gave us that.

You just gave Guy O a heartattack.

That's TOO MUCH work for him.

Let's do some editing:

- Holiday live

- Everybody Live

- DCFMA Live

- Spanish Lesson Live

- Commentary by Madonna

- Superbowl performance

- Guy's NTP outline/plan/schedule - EDIT: with featured Commentary from Guy himself

- Madonna sucking Brahim back stage - EDIT: Photo gallery of Brahim.

- Secret Project trailer - EDIT: A collection of Tweets from Steven Klein about the #secreproject.

Ah, that looks better. Signed, Madonna.

:lmao:

Guest gang bang

Uploaded by Universal Music France

Sticky and sweet has sold 40,000 copies in France , i hope MDNA tour can sell more or the same in that country..

Is it a CD-R though or the genuine article?

Proper cd!

Hmm. Strange. I mean, mine's not like it's a CD-R on which someone's written "WE" in Sharpie ... but I'm skeptical that it wasn't made-to-order.

I know this is way off-topic, but I don't know where else to do this -- not gonna start a separate thread about it -- but here are some quick photos I snapped of my copy of W.E. As you can see from the last shot, it states on the back that it was manufactured by Amazon. (As I said above, though, the disc claims otherwise...) Check out the odd typography on "ALLIS" and "DWARD" in the disc inlay, too...

DSC06810.jpg

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06812.jpg

DSC06814.jpg

DSC06815.jpg

Guest KingOfLies

I went to a big music store in belgium and asked if they had news about, it will all come in belgium at 9th, we'll have the combo packs hee, what are ya guys going to buy ? The combo pack or both seperatly ? I cant decide :(