MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I think in the US they want to focus more on digital audio releases than physical CDs. I'm surprised there's no itunes pre-order yet.

WHy dont they just release the same thing everywhere at the same time....

It is confusing, isn't it?

I'm just waiting until it's actually in the stores, then I'll get my Blu-Ray. Then maybe order the physical cd as an import (since I'm in the US).

Im buying the blu-ray and buying the iTunes album, if its available in aus. If not ill buy the cd.

You're welcome for the information blue jean haha

Guest bluejean

You're welcome for the information blue jean haha

Well my original question was actually a joke in reference to her never touring Australia but I guess noone got it :(

But thanks for the update!

Guest Rachelle of London

I was going to order but then I saw it was import. I'm just gonna wait a bit and if not buy it on the day of release at HMV or Tescos

Well my original question was actually a joke in reference to her never touring Australia but I guess noone got it :(

But thanks for the update!

Kidding :p

But I honestly didn't think it was going to be released here :lmao:

Guest bluejean

"I do apologise to my Australian fans but we have decided not to release the MDNA tour in your stores. The manufacturers need to spend time with their children."

Has anyone from the UK preordered the bluray off amazon uk? Im too scared as it says region A which is Americas

Same here. It is the US version and the price is a rip off. Better off ordering it straight from Amazon US. I do have a multi region blu-ray player but i'd still rather not be forced to get the import. What a joke.

Same here. It is the US version and the price is a rip off. Better off ordering it straight from Amazon US. I do have a multi region blu-ray player but i'd still rather not be forced to get the import. What a joke.

I preordered the double cd from Amazon France, since its digital only in the US. Is the region for the blu-ray the same as the UK? The price seemed comparable too. I guess an import is an import regardless, though.

I preordered the double cd from Amazon France, since its digital only in the US. Is the region for the blu-ray the same as the UK? The price seemed comparable too. I guess an import is an import regardless, though.

Thanks. Well I had a look and the blu-ray listed on there is region A/1 which makes me think that's the US import as well. I'm pretty sure France is Region B/2. But 19 euros is definitely better than £26.

EDIT. Amazon UK now has it for £19. but still no region B version. Oh well.

Thanks. Well I had a look and the blu-ray listed on there is region A/1 which makes me think that's the US import as well. I'm pretty sure France is Region B/2. But 19 euros is definitely better than £26.

EDIT. Amazon UK now has it for £19. but still no region B version. Oh well.

Sorry about that :-/ …seriously though, what are they thinking??? why on earth are they making even a fucking BR/DVD release so complicated??

Yeah I saw that as well, but isn't that artwork fanmade? So really, everything's listed except a domestic blu, but i'm starting to think maybe it'll be a region free release and the region A thing is a typo or something. I've pre-ordered it anyway.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I saw that as well, but isn't that artwork fanmade? So really, everything's listed except a domestic blu, but i'm starting to think maybe it'll be a region free release and the region A thing is a typo or something. I've pre-ordered it anyway.

Yes, the only reason i thought it was the real deal was because in the USA that artwork was listed then they changed it to the official one, lets hope its region free.

Why cant they just release the thing in all the major markets, at the same time...my god!

Guest Rachelle of London

It's ridiculous considering it's out in two weeks. I was just on play.com and the only thing they have listed is the 2cd digital download and nowt else.

Sometimes I wonder

Does anyone even know who is in charge of that sort of thing? Would it be Live Nation or someone Madonna's end? There are people wanting to buy the product, but where is the bloody product? Surely that is a business no no

It's fine - who looks at covers anymore - what matters is the CONTENT. Have you all seen The Virgin Tour VHS cover?

8306809036_cf61fc4727_z.jpg

Yes, I think there was a thread on this a while back. Bad image. Did someones mom take this on a disposable camera?

Guest Rachelle of London

It's fine - who looks at covers anymore - what matters is the CONTENT. Have you all seen The Virgin Tour VHS cover?

8306809036_cf61fc4727_z.jpg

oh no I was talking about the actual DVD itself, the only blu ray I can find is an import which is regionally restricted