MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

when I change the setting on my tv from standard to Dynamic that's when I get the snow storm on I don't give A and the Masculine/Fem section but switch the picture setting back to standard the snow storm isn't as prominent.

Yummy get an import!!!!! I'd rather have the official one than some Amazon rip!

MY CD is great

Cancelled my order. Buying an import. I don't know why the U.S. didn't get the DVD/CD combo pack with booklet. That package looks epic with the Stephen Klein photos.

Got my blu-ray in the mail yesterday, I don't know about you guys but I am LIVING for this release!! The little booklet inside just completes the overall package....especially when Born This Way isn't cited in the credits :chuckle: I feel so bad for the people receiving faulty products! It's such an amazing show, it doesn't deserve all this drama. Hope everything gets sorted out and people can finally take their MDNA

yes!

YES thanks mate! :)

i have no dvd or blu ray player and my macbook pro doesnt do floppy disks so I'm just buying it on itunes and a blu ray later (when i can report a damn blu ray player :lmao:) are they playing the dvd/blu ray at any of the stores? I'm always curious about that.

I heard about one fan saying he went to belgium and they played it at a local frituur (french fry place :p)

i remember for sticky and sweet seeing this cute guy just stare at the big screen @ fnac up close (practically touching the HD screen) a few years ago when she sang "you must love me".

There's seems to be a little confusion in what are the apparent defective discs (which if one gets them it should be obvious)......and the supposed "grain" in some shots, which if one even watches the EPIX broadcast, there was a little grain in how some of the shots had added effects to give certain things a certain 'look'....let alone they did use a few shots from above the stadium and such that did already seem either a bit grainy or a bit out of focus, but that seemed to be the intention.