MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

So, to sum up, is the general consensus that the DVD version is actually better quality than the Blu Ray? And the CD is not even worth owning? I'm asking because I ordered the Blu Ray and CD from Amazon, but for some reason neither one of them had even shipped yet, as of this morning, so I cancelled the order. I'm going to Target on Friday and will pick it up, if they have it, but I'm wondering which version to buy now. Such a shame that her releases always seem to have so many quality issues. Why is that?

Got my blu ray eventually (everywhere was sold out, I wasn't the only puff complaining). It works, not grainy but HD my arse!!! Im going to take it back and swap it for the normal DVD if they let me. Otherwise ill buy a new normal DVD (If I can fucking find one!).

Mess! HMV said 'no way mate, we weren't sent many, im sick of hearing about it' He sent me to a back street record shop and ta dah! 1 left. One foreign gay guy was complaining too, if youre on here say hi! :lol:

tour's over so record companies/lil wayne and nicki can show these clips that feature them is my guess. ggw is probably on the hard drive of a couple fan$ computers.

yep. who refuse to share it unless you throw in some $ or some very rare items. fucking pigs. (not talking about you, obviously ;) you're fab! :))

So, to sum up, is the general consensus that the DVD version is actually better quality than the Blu Ray? And the CD is not even worth owning? I'm asking because I ordered the Blu Ray and CD from Amazon, but for some reason neither one of them had even shipped yet, as of this morning, so I cancelled the order. I'm going to Target on Friday and will pick it up, if they have it, but I'm wondering which version to buy now. Such a shame that her releases always seem to have so many quality issues. Why is that?

Don't go to target as they arn't carrying it.

Buy the DVD as that's the only format that doesn't seem to be defective, you could take a gamble at purchasing the bluray since some people reported no problems with their copy, but why take a chance when there's a recall going on...

Also, the US isn't receiving a CD release. So the options for that are to download the album from iTunes or have Amazon package you a CDr or purchase an important

Guest ditaluver

Wonder when it will be available for streaming purchase. Checked vudu and Amazon online and nothing yet. I have to get a physical copy though for my collection. Guess ill go out today and try to find the dvd version. What a disappointment.

Also are there any extras?

Wonder when it will be available for streaming purchase. Checked vudu and Amazon online and nothing yet. I have to get a physical copy though for my collection. Guess ill go out today and try to find the dvd version. What a disappointment.

Also are there any extras?

Just the doc chickerz xxx

Don't go to target as they arn't carrying it.

Buy the DVD as that's the only format that doesn't seem to be defective, you could take a gamble at purchasing the bluray since some people reported no problems with their copy, but why take a chance when there's a recall going on...

Also, the US isn't receiving a CD release. So the options for that are to download the album from iTunes or have Amazon package you a CDr or purchase an important

Thank you!! I guess that explains why they didn't ship the order yet (no CD in US and recall on the Blu Ray-didn't even know there was a recall). I'll get the DVD.

Thank you!! I guess that explains why they didn't ship the order yet (no CD in US and recall on the Blu Ray-didn't even know there was a recall). I'll get the DVD.

Amazon is selling the CD as burn on demand. They burn you a copy, with printed artwork. I haven't heard of a recall of the US blu and/or dvd yet.

I ordered the Blu from Amazon and should have it later today.... if there is an audio problem I'm not sure I'd even notice since I just have a simple setup. Will report back.

I got my bluray 5 mins ago!

Gonna watch when I get home from the gym.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Crossing my fingers that it's the non-defective pressing.

:nervous:

Get the DVD for now and then later on buy the Bluray! Get the DVD+CD combo, the packaging is so cute Joe!

I saw an unboxing vid, I love boxset/digipack packaging. Going to town on saturday and if HMV doesn't have it, I'll check sainsburys. Thanks!

I received a Blu-ray from Universal today. Both video and audio are fine on this one. Of course the intentional graining caused by the filters are there, but the massive video and audio problems I had with the other Blu-ray are not evident on this one. So it's really just a certain batch of discs that are affected. I hope they fix all this quickly.

OMGGGGG JUST WATCHED MY DVD!! its amazing!!!!! iovohvudfhuvohfvh I kicked a hole in my wall when I was renacting the GB fight!

1236519_10151867049483024_41963368_n.jpg

omg I miss 2012 best yesar of my lifer

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ive just received my 2nd bluray replacement from amazon and the picture is still grainy. What do you guys advice? Send it back and go with dvd or is there going to be recall and the bluray redone.

Guest Rachelle of London

Ive just received my 2nd bluray replacement from amazon and the picture is still grainy. What do you guys advice? Send it back and go with dvd or is there going to be recall and the bluray redone.

I personally dont see them doing a recall! I think you should just get the DVD and then wait for the Blu ray, the next batch probably be fixed by then

u would think LIVE NATION or SOMEONE would apoloize for this shit. or acknowledge it. say something to the fans.

and madonna rarely promotes anything, maybe saving everything til the secret project

Guest pedrohdi

I received a Blu-ray from Universal today. Both video and audio are fine on this one. Of course the intentional graining caused by the filters are there, but the massive video and audio problems I had with the other Blu-ray are not evident on this one. So it's really just a certain batch of discs that are affected. I hope they fix all this quickly.

Did you bought another one or did you complained about it to Universal?

I doubt a new blu-ray will be released. It looks grainy because of the effects , on blu-ray the definition is clearer so it looks weird. The iTunes file is compressed so it looks better, the same with the dvd because the definition is not as good as the blu-ray. I changed the sharpness on my tv and it looks way better, actually it looks really great.