MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

OMGGGGG JUST WATCHED MY DVD!! its amazing!!!!! iovohvudfhuvohfvh I kicked a hole in my wall when I was renacting the GB fight!

1236519_10151867049483024_41963368_n.jpg

omg I miss 2012 best yesar of my lifer

omg lololololololol :lmao:

I am annoyed! I called both my local HMVs last night and they assured me that they had the deluxe in stock, but I showed up to both today and they said they were "on order"! I have to wait a few more days till I can get to the flagship store! Ugh

Guest Rachelle of London

omg lololololololol :lmao:

I am annoyed! I called both my local HMVs last night and they assured me that they had the deluxe in stock, but I showed up to both today and they said they were "on order"! I have to wait a few more days till I can get to the flagship store! Ugh

Just go Tescos or Sainsburys!

Guest Rachelle of London

I live in Toronto chellehighness!! We do not have such stores

ohhh shame sorry didnt see your location. Just saw HMV and assumed you were in the UK!

I hope this is not on purpose, to be more artsy or to be more like a movie from the 40's!

It's not on purpose...As seen with the Japanese and EPIX broadcasts, what you have is a manufacturing production error.

They should be formally recalling all of them. We'll see if they do.

Ok, so to keep track on this confusing stuff, this is how I've got it so far: There are two Blu-Ray versions circulating, one has a faulty picture resulting from a production error and the other doesn't have any flaws. Apparently, the faulty version is circulating not only in Europe, but also in the US. Is that correct?

What about the sound issues? Are they only paired with the picture problems or are Blu-ray versions reported where the picture is faultless, but the sound messed up?

People in the US are getting the defective Blu-Ray too? So far, it only sounds like Europe is dealing with that issue, and some of SA.

And some of the DVDs are affected too...?

I haven't heard any issues come of the US, so far....unless I'm missing something.

This is confusing.

Just recieved an email from Universal Berlin. They confirmed that the first batch of blu-rays produced was fucked up and they were sent to various countries. The production company is now tracing those shipments and an official statement from Universal USA is expected soon.

So it's possible that that there are countries with faulty and good discs at the same time.

This is good to know. So they are acknowledging it was a production error on their part (see, it has nothing to do with M or Guy, etc.) and hopefully are recalling and fixing them.

This is good to know. So they are acknowledging it was a production error on their part (see, it has nothing to do with M or Guy, etc.) and hopefully are recalling and fixing them.

:thumbsup:

Shit happens

So the bluray we're getting here in Spain looks fine. No noticeable snow effect at all. DTS audio is indeed fucked up, but ut that's a global issue.

It sure does. Hopefully it will all be fixed. Sounds like it is. Perhaps that is what is behind the delays in other countries (just a guess).

I'd rather be patient and wait for a proper disc.

:thumbsup:

Some people here sound as if Madonna was pressing the Blu Rays herself :rotfl:

Should I buy or Blu-ray and 2CD (seperate items obv) or should I just go ahead and buy the DVD+2CD? Is there even much difference in picture quality? Packaging for the DVD+2CD is much nicer too, I can't decide though

So the bluray we're getting here in Spain looks fine. No noticeable snow effect at all. DTS audio is indeed fucked up, but ut that's a global issue.

do you know somebody that has bought the dvd???

and why isn´t her team more like U2´s or Petshop boys´...they release everything brilliantlly!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Should I buy or Blu-ray and 2CD (seperate items obv) or should I just go ahead and buy the DVD+2CD? Is there even much difference in picture quality? Packaging for the DVD+2CD is much nicer too, I can't decide though

Get the DVD for now and then later on buy the Bluray! Get the DVD+CD combo, the packaging is so cute Joe!

I got both

DVD plus 2CD is very good

Blu Ray is fine (image) but sound on system's different channels is a tad off

My blu-ray has no audio in the right channels. My left front, center, and surround have audio, but the right front and surround are completely silent. The 2.0 mix seems to be fine.

Same here

Image fine