MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

Ok. I'm confused now. The CD is being released everywhere except the US? That can't be right. If that's true, then I'm gonna import it. I don't buy digital.

You bitches got Epix (though most of us in Europe used a VPN or downloaded a torrent) so now it's our time for our payback

Guest Rachelle of London

Apparently, everyone's too busy on the Gaga thread to talk about the "biggest pre-sales in history for any DVD MDNA" rumor I've been reading around...any truth to this?

HAHAHAHA so true!

OOH I hope its not just a rumour

Apparently, everyone's too busy on the Gaga thread to talk about the "biggest pre-sales in history for any DVD MDNA" rumor I've been reading around...any truth to this?

eh im sharing it anyway. where there's smoke... plus, other fanbases do it all the time without any proof. and her dvd/blu ray is indeed doing very well. it's labeled the bestseller on amazon so it could be true

Awesome! But her lips look so ..HUGE!

I know! But its beautiful, isnt it?

Cant wait to 09/10!

But Im not going to pre-order because then I still wll have to wait they deliver it! Buying on the store is more exciting for me! :biggrin:

Its now on pre-order in Brazil too! :tigger:

AND we have the DVD+2CDS! :tigger:

AND its a more beautiful cover where her lips appear in full! :tigger:

mdna_dvd2.jpg

This one is even cooler! I love the use of the primary colors. It's really beautiful.

Cant wait to 09/10!

But Im not going to pre-order because then I still wll have to wait they deliver it! Buying on the store is more exciting for me! :biggrin:

I know! We (fans in NYC) are having a private screening of the MDNA tour! Can't wait!

You already had that baby. ;) With Madonna!

We're having another one without her! Lol we couldn't focus with her so we want an intimate fan one...lol we're so needy! Lol if anyone in NYC wants to join, let me know in a PM. It's by invite only and it's at the TriBeCa on Sept. 11th at 8pm. Must buy in advance. Tickets are going fast so let me know!

Guest Rachelle of London

Punishment for GMAYL's poor chart placement :chuckle:

Punishment for GMAYL's poor chart placement :chuckle:

hahaha oh god imagine whwat shes got in store for us over TUTR's placement

Cant wait to 09/10!

Haha me too! With special releases like this one, I prefer to go to the store. Otherwise I have anxiety attacks thinking that it will not arrive on time! :lol:

Haha me too! With special releases like this one, I prefer to go to the store. Otherwise I have anxiety attacks thinking that it will not arrive on time! :lol:

Me too! I need to get it the second the store opens! Lol

MDNA World Tour 2CD tracklist:

Disc 1:

1. Virgin Mary (Intro)

2. Girl Gone Wild

3. Revolver

4. Gang Bang

5. Papa Don't Preach

6. Hung Up

7. I Don't Give A

8. Best Friend (Video Interlude)

9. Express Yourself

10. Give Me All Your Luvin'

11. Turn Up the Radio

12. Open Your Heart

13. Masterpiece

Disc 2:

1. Justify My Love (Video Interlude)

2. Vogue

3. Erotic Candy Shop

4. Human Nature

5. Like a Virgin Waltz

6. Love Spent

7. Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

8. I'm Addicted

9. I'm a Sinner

10. Like a Prayer

11. Celebration

Source: imusic.dk

That tracklist was posted on madonna.com, minus the separation. :)

Still would like an official CD version in the USA: I don't think I'll be getting a digital copy.

Yeah, for a release like this, a digital "only" release seems pointless for more hardcore fans when we could easily rip the audio from DVD/BR ourselves in digital format. A CD would be more of a treat as well as a collectors item.

One thing though, don't most concert DVD's anymore have an option to just "play audio"? Of course, DVD's can be played in CD players, but other than in one's car, who owns just a stand alone CD player anymore when you are able to play CD's in DVD/BR players?

I'd love a vinyl release of the album!

That'd be cool, shame she hasn't with any other shows either, unless you count bootlegs which look shit and are probably fan recordings