MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/08/01/madonna-the-mdna-tour-to-be-released-on-9-september-2013/

The MDNA Tour will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray globally on September 9th and in the USA/Canada on September 10th! A live double CD should also be available the same day. Here’s an overview of the current pre-order links …

USA

MDNA Tour [DVD] $17,49

MDNA Tour [DVD] $13,99

France

MDNA Tour [blu-Ray] 19,97€

MDNA Tour [DVD] 17,99€

Fucking hell. Why does this shit take so long to get released?

New Allaboutmadonna update on MDNA Tour pre-orders from Amazon France

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2013/08/mdna-tour-dvdbdcd-available-for-pre-order-at-amazon-france.php

Amazon France now lists 4 different editions of Madonna’s MDNA Tour:

2 CD Edition for 17.99 euros

2 CD + DVD Edition for 26.51 euros

DVD Edition for 17.99 euros

Blu-Ray Edition for 19.97 euros

Release date for all four editions is September 9th

Guest gang bang

So, that picture will be the cover? it's great, one month away tho.

Hopefully it will reach the top 10 on Billboard :)

well considering there s so much love to Magde for her fans now in US ..because BB awards ..and now Madonna was claimed the most succesful solo and female artist of all time in hot 100 history again + Secret Project , her bday...imagine if 85,000 hardcore Madonna fans buy the DVD+CD on the first week , and MDNA tour debut at n1 on BB200 , she would tie Barbra, regarding female artists with more n1 albums on BB200 , with a DVD+CD lol...i guess she can get it , if she has a proper promo of her label...

also i think Madonna should and deserve to be honored by VMAS for her 30 years of career..it would help for sure MDNA tour sales not only in US ,ww ..Madonna team should do something about it ..

i think sept 9 is a good date to reléase MDNA tour

who is going to reléase an álbum on Sept 9 ...who knows

^ Well, S&S managed about 28,000 in its opening week. I'd imagine we'd get close to that if we are lucky. It would still be good enough for Top 10 (currently).

Guest gang bang

Stcky was released 17 months after it finished in US and 6 months after Celebration , MDNA tour will be released 10 months after it finished in US , and 18 months after MDNA álbum, well maybe the sales would be higher

^ Well, S&S managed about 28,000 in its opening week. I'd imagine we'd get close to that if we are lucky. It would still be good enough for Top 10 (currently).

I think it may depend on how many formats she releases and how they chart. She definitely needs to release the normal CD/DVD digipak and the normal CD to chart on the album charts. If she releases just the CD on its own she doesn't stand a chance of charting well on its own.

Is there gonna be extras? I still haven't seen any behind-the-scenes footage of M getting into the confessional and putting the veil on, etc. So wanna see that!

Is there gonna be extras? I still haven't seen any behind-the-scenes footage of M getting into the confessional and putting the veil on, etc. So wanna see that!

I think the only thing confirmed thus far is that MDNA Workshop (twenty-minute behind-the-scenes doc, which also aired on EPIX/YouTube) will be included on the DVD/Bluray. Hopefully there will be more? But we know how that's gone in the past, so...

I thought it was august.

It was, but even before that August date appeared online, Madonna said it would be released in September. She always has her own timeline! :laugh:

I think this was backstage after the Billboard Awards or something. Might have been Keith Caulfield interviewing her? He asked her when it was coming out, and she was like, "Umm, I think September?" Then these pre-orders started popping up online with the August date and so everyone thought it would come sooner. But now the date is in September. So back to the original plan, it seems.

Guest bluejean

It was, but even before that August date appeared online, Madonna said it would be released in September. She always has her own timeline! :laugh:

I think this was backstage after the Billboard Awards or something. Might have been Keith Caulfield interviewing her? He asked her when it was coming out, and she was like, "Umm, I think September?" Then these pre-orders started popping up online with the August date and so everyone thought it would come sooner. But now the date is in September. So back to the original plan, it seems.

Is that the same Keith Caulfield that was a Madonna loon that used to post on that Madonna mailing list?

Bluejean - it's the same guy. He's high up at Billboard now (he used to write the "Ask Billboard" column on their website). He interviewed her backstage after the awards, although his wasn't the interview that featured the "September" comment (that was with the guy from "Extra!" Keith is an incredibly nice guy. He was also responsible for Billboard's recent article about the 30th anniversary of "Madonna".

Bluejean - it's the same guy. He's high up at Billboard now (he used to write the "Ask Billboard" column on their website). He interviewed her backstage after the awards, although his wasn't the interview that featured the "September" comment (that was with the guy from "Extra!" Keith is an incredibly nice guy. He was also responsible for Billboard's recent article about the 30th anniversary of "Madonna".

Where can I read it?