Your All-Time Favorite Madonna Quote?

Guest Lum

Mine:

People think being a star is about being fabulous, being in the spotlight, having your picture taken all the time, and having everyone worship and adore you. Being rich, rich, rich, having it all. And you know what? They’re absolutely right.

I just love hearing her say it too.

"I went to New York

I had a dream

I wanted to be a big star

I didn't know anybody

I wanted to dance

I wanted to sing

I wanted to do all those thing

I wanted to make people happy

I wanted to be famous

I wanted everybody to love me

I wanted to be a star

I worked really hard

And my dream came true"

"There's a certain satisfaction in a little bit of pain"

Lyrics count too right? :laugh:

But my ALL TIME FAV is

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want"

:dramatic:

"There's a certain satisfaction in a little bit of pain"

Lyrics count too right? :laugh:

But my ALL TIME FAV is

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want"

I love that one too !

That is a good one but my fave is, paraphrased, hoping that when the leader of Iran dies, he's reincarnated as a woman in his own country.

"I sometimes think I was born to live up to my name. How could I be anything else but what I am having been named Madonna? I would either have ended up a nun or this".

Guest Not4Pussies

"A lot of people are just really confused by me, they don't know what to think of me, so they try to compartmentalize me or diminish me. Maybe they just feel unsafe, but any time you have an overtly emotional or irrational, negative reaction to something, you're fearing something that it's bringing up in you."

My signature! ;) But there are a lot of great ones I just can't think of right now or that I can't remember. But this one is probably the one that I agree with the most!

"If we're gonna have censorship let's not be hypocrites about it.

Why Is it okay for 10-year-olds to see someone's body being ripped to shreds

and why do parents have a problem with 2 consenting adults displaying

affects with each other regardless of their sex?"

I'm really anti-censorship and not being allowed to curse, etc. It's so stupid!

"Words are useless, especially sentences. They don't stand for anything! How can I explain how I feel?"

Words are words. There are meaningless, except if you give them a meaning. Cursing is just a way to express anger or frustration, there's not much meaning to it. If you say "fuck" you don't actually want to fuck, right?

Hell fckin yes to the first two posts/quotes in this thread!!! :p....That, and when she MORE than guaranteed Dick Clark shed rule the world w/out ANYdoubt in her mind. :tigger::tigger:

If only she did this with her single releases tbh. :queenbitch:

Why do people always ruin fantastic threads with complaints about Madonna's singles. This has been discussed to death everywhere and now turns up on the favourite quotes thread.

" I can walk in anything AND on anything baby "

When asked if she could walk in McQueen's armadillo shoes? ( Like Lady Gaga in Bad Romance vdo)