Your one and only single favorite photograph of Madonna

Supernatural

the interview 2010 shoot would have been perfect for mdna album and you know it

what we got makes no sense, it is uninspired. and does not go along with the music like all of her other albums have done

where is the bad ass mdna from mdna tour and the 3 music videos we got?

the mdna tourbook is what should have been the album artwork

Yes, it also would have been perfect for the MDNA album, but I still love the album photoshoots. I see them the complete opposite of how you do. Much like the music of the album, the artwork is not subtle, it's really in your face, it's sexy, and I think the cover image alone speaks volumes about the music it represents. I really don't get how it doesn't go with the music, but I don't wanna keep derailing threads, so I'll just agree to disagree.

It's really tough to choose just one, but it's gotta be this one for me.

madonna-interview-magazine-may-2-12.jpg

It's aggressive and sexy, perfectly encapsulating the persona she would adapt for the MDNA era. I've said this so many times before, but Interview 2010 was and still is perfection.

So much yes. My love for this picture is endless. The whole shoot really but this one in particular.

The instructions in the thread title were quite clear. We have loads of threads where we can post a selection of our favourite shots.

as if there aren't other people in this thread who posted a top 3... Chill.

I completely agree with you, this picture encapsules perfectly what Madonna is. I love the uncropped version better though:

Madonna.jpg

I love the uncropped image too, but chose the head one over it as it manages to convey everything in just a head and a neck.

Funny how one of her most amazing photos comes in a period that didn't flatter her looks that much.

as if there aren't other people in this thread who posted a top 3... Chill.

I think Lucky Guy has just uncovered me and realized I'm an illuminati priest in disguise... :ohmy: