Secret Project

Camacho

and good for you too if you've been following this forum for 8 years,

not only following, posting my friend and not 8 years here, 5 years on fanzine, 2 years on tribe and 1 year here, i like thing to be precise when it's about me thank you ;-)

Guest Rachelle of London

Does anyone else think the reason its taking so long is that they're releasing some form of song or music to go with it

^Would be nice- she'd be racking up those video views. :)

But, the trailer had that piece of music with it (not that that's what's going to appear in the full video or whatever it is).

i'm guessing in what form they want to launch the project.... it's seems such a big thing to only be spread through online sites....

Does anyone else think the reason its taking so long is that they're releasing some form of song or music to go with it

Guy said there would be no new music this year. Also, I think a new song would detract from the message - the film would just be interpreted as a music video and the project would just be written off as a single.

They've really been building this project with references to various external matters so I think it's going to be something heavyweight but I can't quite imagine how just yet.

Oh so no fucking new music?...just the video or whatever the heck this thing is?!...me dies of impatience! XANAX PLEASE!!!

Oh so no fucking new music?...just the video or whatever the heck this thing is?!...me dies of impatience! XANAX PLEASE!!!

He said it right at the beginning of the year so things could have changed but, as I said, I think having a new song with the video may detract from the message. But you never know.

When M was dressed up in the Marlene Deitrich a few months ago, a journalist asked her if there was gonna be new music w/ the SP. M said, mmmmm don't wanna spoil it by saying anything. That's not a flat-out no. What worries me is it's gonna be Rhianna or some shit collab. Maybe not even Madonna at all, which it probably won't, I get the vibe.

So in other words, no new music lol but I'd be happy w/ a new photoshoot in September at this point. Love my M photoshoots.

When M was dressed up in the Marlene Deitrich a few months ago, a journalist asked her if there was gonna be new music w/ the SP. M said, mmmmm don't wanna spoil it by saying anything. That's not a flat-out no. What worries me is it's gonna be Rhianna or some shit collab..

I'd be happy w/ a new photoshoot in September at this point. Love my M photoshoots.

I'd be so pissed...

Guy said there would be no new music this year. Also, I think a new song would detract from the message - the film would just be interpreted as a music video and the project would just be written off as a single.

They've really been building this project with references to various external matters so I think it's going to be something heavyweight but I can't quite imagine how just yet.

I know my baby chick chick but didn't they also say there wouldn't be a meaning to it either? M's face at the MDNA premier when she was asked about new music said a lot.

I don't know anything about anything but id rather get no song than a new hey you or that thing she did with Annie Lennox. Let the images speak for themselves (unless its good!)

I think she just wants to open peoples mind and get their attention. She wants to shine light on topics that deserve attention. It's what she has been doing all along. Even since the beginning. I think if she never had that beautiful intention she wouldn't be where she is now. She deserves everything she has because she's worked very hard but on top of that I feel really happy that a person who has all the right intentions in life is successful and a prominent cultural figure. I hope more people come to realise this as time goes on. Even some of her fans seem a bit closed to her in this way. I don't get it. She's a superhero.

Exactly

What a drama-cesspool this thread has become! Yikes!!

Can we talk about the very first teaser trailer released????

Is this M's eye?

madonna-dvd-secret-project-eye-600x337.j

Good question. That was the first teaser from SK. And it looks so bad.

IMO Madonna and Steven are working in the same project but they will be different things. Thats my guess. Its weird now. Madonna is acting on her own with this project, making "contests" and releasing trailers, Steven doesnt participate at all anymore. He didnt even say anything about the new trailer.

I think the whole thing about other celebrities being involved was made up by everyone to just hype up the project. It's odd how the only person we're seeing of and hearing the most about is Madonna, which makes me think the secretproject is a Madonna only project.

I was actaully thinking the other day about what "Anna" said earlier in the year. She said something about how M's next musical project wouldn't use Madonna's name, instead it would be called "Endzone" (or something like that) and Madonna's name would be revealed sometime after the release.... I forget all the details....., but what if "endzone" turned into secretproject

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the whole thing about other celebrities being involved was made up by everyone to just hype up the project. It's odd how the only person we're seeing of and hearing the most about is Madonna, which makes me think the secretproject is a Madonna only project.

I was actaully thinking the other day about what "Anna" said earlier in the year. She said something about how M's next musical project wouldn't use Madonna's name, instead it would be called "Endzone" (or something like that) and Madonna's name would be revealed sometime after the release.... I forget all the details....., but what if "endzone" turned into secretproject

Nope Steven Klein has said that others are involved not just Madonna, he's said that numerous times, he was tweeting other celebs about secret project too, people like Rihanna to even randomers like Kim Cattrall. I think the M project has evolved into the focal part of the whole thing

Guest Rachelle of London

True outside of Madonna fansites, I dont even hear about Secret Project...dunno how it will evolve or how others will be included

Guest Rachelle of London

Woop woop waffled something on the answer phone,hate speaking on speaker/answer phone ....unlike Janet

hahah yeah! I kept stumbling on my words! hahaha

I agree. Steven only asked other people to participate but I doubt they did. That Rihanna rumours is just NOT truth. We saw that picture it was just one person at the end.

I think Madonna did this project last year without knowing she would like so much and have new ideas to do something bigger with it. So things changed and now she's gonna make this a proper era with photoshoots and probably interviews for magazines too. If there's music? I seriously doubt that, but who knows?

I CANT WAIT.

Guest Rachelle of London

Having a right royal laugh at our expense I bet ;)

"Here Rocco come and listen to these fools"

hahaha