Secret Project

Camacho

i asked my friend to ask the guy to give more info and the guy say we'll find out in September and that it's not what we think it is all. he refuses to say more.

I don't know if it's a good idea i report it because if it turns out to be fake (like i think it is) most people will label it as my own info and will call me a liar. I know how it works among fans (i experienced it once)

there's one thing I don't get : if you had doubts, why posting it in the first place ?

You obviouly don't want your credibility to be at stake, yet you post a blurry pic which you have doubts about.

It's basically "I may have news, but maybe they're not to be taken seriously"

The intention is great, but what's the point ?

i asked my friend to ask the guy to give more info and the guy say we'll find out in September and that it's not what we think it is all. he refuses to say more.

I don't know if it's a good idea i report it because if it turns out to be fake (like i think it is) most people will label it as my own info and will call me a liar. I know how it works among fans (i experienced it once)

Whether fake or not, thanks anyway, your information is very interesting. Hopefully M will surprise us in September and we have the DVD of the MDNA Tour, the SP, the harper's bazaar session and her next proyect (hope a new film or album)

there's one thing I don't get : if you had doubts, why posting it in the first place ?

You obviouly don't want your credibility to be at stake, yet you post a blurry pic which you have doubts about.

see, that's it exactly, fans will over analyze everything you do and why do it, and suggest you shouldn't have done it, but you already did it and they tell you they wouldn't have done it, and bla bla bla bla. Madonna fans already knows better than the world, they only do smart things, they can do no wrong.

so yes, i got news which wasn't very reliable and i posted them, saying they're not reliable. And yes, i have doubt if i took the right decision to post it because you see i am human being and sometimes i have doubt i did the good or wrong choice AFTER I DID IT.

you get it now ?

it's not personal against you but i'm tired of the Madonna community smart reactions, i'm close to take the decision to not posting anymore at all, like hundreds of people i see online and that i've never seen posting anything on the forum, they are right after all.

Cause you want to share what you apparently know with real M fans that are itching for any new info on whatever the project is. Just like when I posted LMFAO was going to be in the Suoerbowl before anyone else knew. I wasn't thrilled about it and foursome reason was skeptical cause I just couldn't imagine seeing M with LMFAO but the way my friend told me... "she's DEF performing with LMFAO, Javi (one of the dancers at the superbowl) text me during rehearsals..."

So I'm just like, ok I know them. They are my friends but it's almost unbelievable. I still shared it and it was true.

see, that's it exactly, fans will over analyze everything you do and why do it, and suggest you shouldn't have done it, but you already did it and they tell you they wouldn't have done it, and bla bla bla bla. Madonna fans already knows better than the world, they only do smart things, they can do no wrong.

so yes, i got news which wasn't very reliable and i posted them, saying they're not reliable. And yes, i have doubt if i took the right decision to post it because you see i am human being and sometimes i have doubt i did the good or wrong choice AFTER I DID IT.

you get it now ?

it's not personal against you but i'm tired of the Madonna community smart reactions, i'm close to take the decision to not posting anymore at all, like hundreds of people i see online and that i've never seen posting anything on the forum, they are right after all.

This reminds me of when I posted some secret project stuff and then pulled it...everyone got mad AT ME FOR THEM NOT BEING ONLINE. FUCK EVERYONE. I didn't want to screw over my source and I did. It could've spread but it didn't and I'm thankful but, you're going to be mad at me, seriously?! Lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Presston, the thing is, how do we know that image you posted was fake? Time will tell! I personally (sad as I may be) rely on these little tidbits of info coming from fans to keep me slightly satisfied until the new project. A lot of exclusives and real info has come from fans in the past than actually coming from Madonna's team!

Cause you want to share what you apparently know with real M fans that are itching for any new info on whatever the project is. Just like when I posted LMFAO was going to be in the Suoerbowl before anyone else knew. I wasn't thrilled about it and foursome reason was skeptical cause I just couldn't imagine seeing M with LMFAO but the way my friend told me... "she's DEF performing with LMFAO, Javi (one of the dancers at the superbowl) text me during rehearsals..."

So I'm just like, ok I know them. They are my friends but it's almost unbelievable. I still shared it and it was true.

I get that - and I'm really grateful for the info we've been given :)

I was just wondering about why posting something and telling you're not sure at all about it ?

Guest Rachelle of London

i delete everything i posted, enough really. please the people who have quoted me and the pic could you delete it thank you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont delete it....if it turns out to be fake well TOUGH TITTY! If it turns out to be real....

Wahoooza!

anyway it's all good, from now on i'm gonna use all the time i was spending posting on the forum for useful things for me, anyway i will know every M news on facebook and i still will read the forum.

it's a blessing in disguise actually.

i'm gonna open my last thread to finish my forum life in a great way !

I get that - and I'm really grateful for the info we've been given :)

I was just wondering about why posting something and telling you're not sure at all about it ?

Cause he's not sure about it! I mean, I don't know! If you're not sure, you're not sure!

anyway it's all good, from now on i'm gonna use all the time i was spending posting on the forum for useful things for me, anyway i will know every M news on facebook and i still will read the forum.

Ok, now you're being dramatic and a bit condescending!

what ? why ? no !

Guest Rachelle of London

Presston dont go. :(

i wanna make a few things clear before i leave, what happened tonight with Thief Of Hearts is not the reason i decide to leave the forums after 8 years of course, it was just " the last straw that broke the camel's back" i explain :

It's been 8 years i am part of the Madonna community, being a moderator on fanzine during its golden years i invested myself a lot there, one year on tribe (no comments lol) and since last year here.

I enjoyed it, i chose to be part of it and did it.

as life goes on, you have personal projects you wanna achieve, for my part i'm at the moment of my life i need some things to be done career wise, and by spending a lot of time posting on the forums (posting pictures, opening threads, commenting ...) it became hard for me to focus as much i should on my projects, and for a few weeks i started to think and feel i should quit posting.

when i think of a good decision for me it stays in "sleep mode" in my head for a time then suddenly BANG ! i do it !

these last few days you have maybe notice i had less and less patience with people behavior on the forum, with Whoopiedoo for example, and tonight with Thief Of Hearts, and i realized that it was just the physical materialization that my time to stop posting had come, my decision was happening tonight !

As soon as i did it, i felt better, light...

A few days ago as i was browsing the online users list, i noticed a lot of names i've never ever seen posting on the forum, and i thought "wow, they have the same Madonna news and info as us, but without all the feuds, comments, answer, comments, deal with people, all those things i enjoyed for 8 years but that became tired of...

I'm now joining that list of "virtually silent" fans.

It's not an unwillingly decision, it's the right decision for at this moment of my life. It's a decision that makes me feel better, happier.

so let's celebrate !

have fun everyone,i had great times with you and it's not over because i'm still on facebook almost everyday, anyone who wanna send me a friend request is welcome (https://www.facebook.com/alpacc.montana.33)

One last thing, Whoopiedoo, no hard feelings mate ;-)

:smooch:

i wanna make a few things clear before i leave, what happened tonight with Thief Of Hearts is not the reason i decide to leave the forums after 8 years of course, it was just " the last straw that broke the camel's back" i explain :

It's been 8 years i am part of the Madonna community, being a moderator on fanzine during its golden years i invested myself a lot there, one year on tribe (no comments lol) and since last year here.

as life goes on, you have personal projects you wanna achieve, for my part i'm at the moment of my life i need some things to be done career wise, and by spending a lot of time posting on the forums (posting pictures, opening threads, commenting ...) it became hard for me to focus as much i should on my projects, and for a few weeks i started to think and feel i should quit posting.

when i think of a good decision for me it stays in "sleep mode" in my head for a time then suddenly BANG ! i do it !

these last few days you have maybe notice i had less and less patience with people behavior on the forum, with Whoopiedoo for example, and tonight with Thief Of Hearts, and i realized that it was just the physical materialization that my time to stop posting had come, my decision was happening tonight !

A few days ago as i was browsing the online users list, i noticed a lot of names i've never ever seen posting on the forum, and i thought "wow, they have the same Madonna news and info as us, but without all the feuds, comments, answer, comments, deal with people, all those things i enjoyed for 8 years but that became tired of...

It's not an unwillingly decision, it's the right decision for at this moment of my life. It's a decision that makes me feel better, happier.

so let's celebrate !

have fun everyone,i had great times with you and it's not over because i'm still on facebook almost everyday, anyone who wanna send me a friend request is welcome (https://www.facebook.com/alpacc.montana.33)

:)

Now, remember we have a deal :p

no TOH, he won't let you suck his dick if you leak Warning Signs... :noway:

It's gonna be much better than that ! I don't know what yet though... it's between Preston and I :o

so let's celebrate !

tumblr_mnae5w01zc1qc2hv6o1_500.gif

Oh, don't worry, he'll come back. He also used to post here 2 years ago, rambling on and on that he knows from "a reliable source" M's next album would be released in November. When it was obvious this was BS, he disappeared in a blink of an eye, only to come back with a new account 1 year later. Same will probably happen now :chuckle:

Oh, don't worry, he'll come back. He also used to post here 2 years ago, rambling on and on that he knows from "a reliable source" M's next album would be released in November. When it was obvious this was BS, he disappeared in a blink of an eye, only to come back with a new account 1 year later. Same will probably happen now :chuckle:

ok i know i'm not supposed to post anymore but mister you see i won't let you talk shit just because you think i will not answer, too easy you see !

To make it clear, because your post is full of inaccurate info (you re-write the story mister)

First of all i've posting info for 8 years on the Madonna forums, so it happened more than 1 time that i had wrong info you see, and i have pôsted wrong stuff several times, absolutely no big deal for me and for other who knows me, when you report and post as much as i do for years it's part of the game.

So to make it clear, because it seems you're taking this example to drag me into the the mud now that's i'm not supposed top be around (very classy) about the MDNA album yes i had info from a friend, he told me that she wasn't really 100% into the recording session this time, that many songs were demos already recorded and that she just came, change a few words and record her voice, and that they planned to release the album in December at the same time as W.E. Their initial plan was to release all in one Movie + album. I don't know what happened after this and why the plans changed (maybe because of the SuperBowl deal)...

​and you see i didn't "Disappeared" as you're so proud to claim, at that time i wasn't posting here on a daily basis, just once in a while, and my nickname was (as it has always been since the beginning ) PRESTON.

When i decided to make this forum my regular forum i tried to connect but couldn't for some reasons, so i made this account and just added two "S" in Preston (in order to keep the same nickname) and immediately posted pictures of myself avatar, so please stop spreading a false image on my back that i came back here incognito or i don't know, everyone who knows me knew immediately it was me (PRESTON/ PRESSSTON) and with my pics. Yes the best way to be incognito mister know it all !

I know i shouldn't justify myself for sad people like you, but one thing, it's too easy to drag someone's names in the mud when he's not supposed to be around.

Anyway, many people know me for years, it's just that as always it's the backbiters that are louder than the nice people.

oh and one last thing, stop saying that "bla bla bla he'll be back hje has already do it..." because i've never ever took the decisions to stop posting on the Madonna community, it's the very first time, and i have one word, when i take a decision i do it.

I'm leaving yes, but i won't let sad people like you bring my name on into the bud, not after all those years i've spent so much time and posted so much in the Madonna community, no i won't let anyone do it.

Wow, chill out man. I don't have the intention to drag you into the mud at all, what sentence from my 3 line post makes you think that? I was just writing what I witnessed myself, all I'm saying is that it did came across as weird and rather amusing when you were very active at the time you put this rumour out there and then suddenly I did not see you posting anything here anymore for one year. Good for you if you not being active for a year had personal reasons and good for you too if you've been following this forum for 8 years, but you don't need to justify yourself for all that when I did not even doubt you're a fan or anything like that in the first place.

And sorry, but if one posts stuff declaring it as very reliable and true even then when most started to doubt it and then the information turns out to be wrong, it just doesn't leave a highly good image on that poster for many people, you can't expect they don't take your posts (especially serious ones like that) with a grain of salt then. That's the internet, babe.

Once again, if you're feeling attacked, pardon me, however I think you're pretty much overreacting to a simple post stating my own perception on you leaving, which was based on nothing but my own experience as well.