Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

Some people claim they have some of the Terry Richardson pics and that they have done several photoshoots and there is one where she revisits some of her most famous album photoshoots smily-shocked.jpg

hmmm i dont know. he already did that with rihanna

what's yours source?

to be precise there's a friend of mine who is in Paris for a few days, i chat with him on facebook and he tells me he has met a German Madonna fan and that he's supposedly in touch with several people in the business and knows a lot we don't know about what's to come. So my friend (who is a M fan too) asked him what he means by "what's to come" and he said she has done two different shoots with Richardson and in one of them she revisits her most famous albums cover but with a new twist, she revisits them.

I

hmmm... many of her album covers have some scenery about them (LAV, BS...) so I wonder how she could have reproduced them in a photomaton with Terry Richardson

edit : typo

Guest Rachelle of London

i don't know, but i remember one member of the forum, gave us information about the secret projects at a early stage a few months ago, he told us there was a photoshoot, at one point she has gun in her mouth (confirmed yesterday) and he also told us she took some of her most famous outfits and accessories from all her previous photoshoots or something like this. Can someone remind exactly what he said ? so maybe all this is related i don't know...

yup Mensch said that outfits and accessories from old shoots will be used. Theyve all been in vaults, but that was with Klein...maybe Richardson was involved too

i don't know, but i remember one member of the forum, gave us information about the secret projects at a early stage a few months ago, he told us there was a photoshoot, at one point she has gun in her mouth (confirmed yesterday) and he also told us she took some of her most famous outfits and accessories from all her previous photoshoots or something like this. Can someone remind exactly what he said ? so maybe all this is related i don't know...

This is true from what I heard but I didn't hear ANYTHING about whether or not any of it was used. It is interesting now that you mention it cause I remember hearing very clearly that there were outfits from different eras brought in *just in case*

How big can this project actually be? I'm so lost now. Is it a Madonna-related-promotional project, a political project involving other artists, both? How would it be so influential outside of the pop culture world if she is indeed trying to create change?

I'm no expert but why so low quality ?, there's no point

if it's not supposed to be released before September, it's not meant to be on an Internet M fan forum yet. So maybe he chose to send you a blurred version of it, fearing you'd post it online (which you did) ?

Guest Rachelle of London

whats the point of M doing this, we have the secret project, the rumoured shoot with Richardson...I wonder if its part of a bigger picture...

I love this part ! The speculating, wondering... once we have the real deal, we'll quickly be like "Great !!! ... ok so what's next ??" :)

I'm enjoying this, to a certain extent.

During the last phase of Madonna, she has used too much elements and attitudes used along her career. She should go back to do new things and have a unique image for each album, as she did with COADAF or HC, but not return to recall her last albums in a new photoshoot. I'm anxious to see the session for Harper's Bazaar

Pressston, Can you question to your friend about her next proyect and if she is thinking about a new album??

During the last phase of Madonna, she has used too much elements and attitudes used along her career. She should go back to do new things and have a unique image for each album, as she did with COADAF or HC, but not return to recall her last albums in a new photoshoot. I'm anxious to see the session for Harper's Bazaar
Pressston, Can you question to your friend about her next proyect and if she is thinking about a new album??

edit

Guest Rachelle of London

i asked my friend to ask the guy to give more info and the guy say we'll find out in September and that it's not what we think it is all. he refuses to say more.

I don't know if it's a good idea i report it because if it turns out to be fake (like i think it is) most people will label it as my own info and will call me a liar. I know how it works among fans (i experienced it once)

If it turned out to be real they'd STILL find a way to moan!