Secret Project

Camacho

I would LOVE for her to unveil SP at the VMAs! Imagine the Little Monsters hsuchuchduoc

:rotfl:

Wouldn't that be the ultimate slap in the face for Gaga considering she does that to Madonna whenever she had something new coming out?

I would pee myself if she did. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl:

Wouldn't that be the ultimate slap in the face for Gaga considering she does that to Madonna whenever she had something new coming out?

I would pee myself if she did. :lol:

I bet she would! M would remind her that shes the Queen of VMAs! Gaga could have the best song and give the performance of a lifetime but all Madonna has to do is show her SP, she doesnt even have to attend, and people will still be talking about M

OMG that actually makes sense! Could be Madonna holding the secret project for so long just to unveil it in person at the VMAs? I would die laughing so hard at Gags face :lmao:

OMG that actually makes sense! Could be Madonna holding the secret project for so long just to unveil it in person at the VMAs? I would die laughing so hard at Gags face :lmao:

:lmao:

Madonna will not attend the MTV awards!

Oh Thank God!

She needs to stay away from that mess! Let Katy and gagarts do their thing, Madonna doesnt need that D-list show.

So, Scarlett will be the cover for HB September in Australia. Do they usually use the same cover in US? Does that means we will have to wait until october?

1148828_10151812943350767_2070879905_n.j

So, Scarlett will be the cover for HB September in Australia. Do they usually use the same cover in US? Does that means we will have to wait until october?

1148828_10151812943350767_2070879905_n.j

Mat Guy, we usually get the US cover star and story a month after the US one. Last time Madonna was on the cover - the one with Andrea promoting WE - it was after the US edition of the magazine.

Mat Guy, we usually get the US cover star and story a month after the US one. Last time Madonna was on the cover - the one with Andrea promoting WE - it was after the US edition of the magazine.

Ohhhh thank you so much jazzyjan!!! So it means that we can still have a september cover like I first thought!

Guest Rachelle of London

I had a dream last nite that the sp had a new song attached to the credits and It was called Changes.

2Pac!

Guest Not4Pussies

She should release it at the VMAs

But I think she's going for a release through Vice and HBO

if the secretproject is released through Vice on hbo, vice the series doesn't return for a new season until 2014

unlesss the sp will be released through vice the website not the tv series