Secret Project

Camacho

Guest groovyguy

The queen of pop Madonna has been teasing her fans about this #secretproject for a long time but now is slowly releasing more information on the project. The musician and fashion enthusiast has just released a cool new trailer for her upcoming #secretproject.

The trailer shot in mostly black and white, shows mysterious characters with Madonna's voice in the background. The singer talks collectively about the meaning of freedom and democracy. One can also overhear the echoes of voices during the breaks of the MDNA Tour where she speaks against intolerance and hatred. The trailer concludes dramatically with Madonna appearing and smashing some stuff kept of table ferociously.

The singer has teamed up with her boy-toy Brahim Zaibat for his clothing line, Defend Paris, which raises awareness about humanity.

The upcoming art project/humanitarian project/clothing line advertisement is quite intriguing and was released on Twitter. However there was a pre-trailer of sorts on Instagram before that with a mysterious picture of a business card, which read: "Madonna, Queen of Pop: Don't call me, call my assistant," Perezhilton reports.

When the given number is called, one hears the voice of the pop diva herself cooing, "Hi, you've reached #secretproject, and I have a few questions for you," she says. "What does freedom mean to you? And are you willing to fight for what you believe in?"

The pop diva has kept the #secretproject quite interesting after joining Instagram by posting teasing pictures from a mysterious collaboration with photographer Steven Klein, dubbed "#secretproject."

from: http://www.papermag.com/2013/07/madonnas_secretproject_trailer.php

Madonna's back with a new secret project called ... #SecretProject -- which, ugh, when will putting hastags in the official title of something stop being trendy? Madge already teased a little clip of the #SP a month ago and what you see above you is a combination of the two trailers. Here's what everyone knows about it so far: Madge is working with photographer/filmmaker Steven Klein (who worked on visuals for her Re-Invention, Celebration and Sticky & Sweet tours) and Rihanna will be involved. Based on the trailer -- which is full of near-naked men, ballet dancing, simulated prison abuse, a rant about the necessity of acceptance, and a very stressed, twitchy-looking eyeball -- we'd say Madonna and Riri-dressed-as-Madonna are going to sexxxily beat up their prisoners, realize their error and join forces to stop the abuse. But only after the realization that they actually just want to make out/grind on each other while an old woman in a hooded cloak, standing in a corner whispers "it's a secret" over and over again while a ripped dude holds a baby that's wearing an eye patch. You know, the usual Madonna stuff.

barneyboy

Posted Today, 05:18 PM

vande, on 30 Jul 2013 - 5:16 PM, said:snapback.png

:rotfl:

i did it!!!

CUNT! I was about to call an ambulance!!!

#996 icon_share.pngbarneyboy

Posted Today, 05:23 PM

You need to be careful Mr Vande, im gonna be in Rome in a few weeks!!! Ill get ya!

:lmao::lmao:

i'm not that afraid.... :smile:

when you'll be here??? :inlove::inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously, why hasn't Madonna called me back yet?

hahahha innit! I nearly had a heart attack, on my call list it says "Nicoke Winhoffer (2)" then I realised it was when I called them hahaha

this is so confusing. It's a video to promote freedom and start a revolution. are hey going to sell the video and all profits go to something? Is that it aside from the Defend hoodies? what is going on!!!!

this is so confusing. It's a video to promote freedom and start a revolution. are hey going to sell the video and all profits go to something? Is that it aside from the Defend hoodies? what is going on!!!!

I feel you. I understant the basic idea. She wants to start a revolution, I get it. But HOW? After the video, what's next? It's all so intriguing and I just hope she unveils everything soon!

I think she just wants to open peoples mind and get their attention. She wants to shine light on topics that deserve attention. It's what she has been doing all along. Even since the beginning. I think if she never had that beautiful intention she wouldn't be where she is now. She deserves everything she has because she's worked very hard but on top of that I feel really happy that a person who has all the right intentions in life is successful and a prominent cultural figure. I hope more people come to realise this as time goes on. Even some of her fans seem a bit closed to her in this way. I don't get it. She's a superhero.

Guest Rachelle of London

Okay so I've started making my secret project remix track. It's going to be amazing.

cant wait!

Good enough to feature on the 2014 MadonnaNation Top 40?

:chuckle:

Good enough to feature on the 2014 MadonnaNation Top 40?

It will be. :D

I've only placed the intro percussion and started organising the vocals. Haven't put any lead lines or bass lines in yet. Also haven't mastered the levels and textures fully. I need to sleep but I don't want to stop now. Here is the intro.