Favorite Unreleased Madonna Song?

Guest Lum

Across The Sky is a beautiful song, but if it would have come in place of Miles Away, I'm ok with it being unreleased. Miles Away is better IMO, I especially love the bridge, one of her best IMO

What about "History"? Not that thing that got released on one of the COADF singles, but the original demo. I quite like that one as well, the melody's catchy.

Across the sky

My fave is GONE GONE GONE.

Its magic and touching

I am new here...can anyone help me? I can not start a new thread.

you have to have 200 posts to open a thread. Welcome! (I'm not sure how qualified I am to welcome you but I can try)

Thanks rb ;-)

you need to be qualified to welcome someone? ;-)

Anyway, this 200 post thing is quite a bunch.

I am more a reader then poster anyway.

Could take a year. :ohmy:

any other madonna forum you can suggest me? I have some questions i like to be answered.

greetings

Jay

god no it makes it sound like a right dictatorship round here. I just meant i am not a very old member myself. It is nice around here and worth staying I promise!

There is a Madonna question thread a few pages back, and you might find one more specific to your questions before you get to that. Or if we get too off topic here we may just be annexed into our own thread :madgemanson:

Thanks rb ;-)

you need to be qualified to welcome someone? ;-)

Anyway, this 200 post thing is quite a bunch.

I am more a reader then poster anyway.

Could take a year. :ohmy:

any other madonna forum you can suggest me? I have some questions i like to be answered.

greetings

Jay

Play the Elimination game! :queenbitch: