Favorite Unreleased Madonna Song?

Guest Lum

Otherwise, I'm in love with love and Set the Right are awesome too

There are so many 'love' songs from the AL sessions. Is This Love is my favourite

I'd like to get to know you/

You can warm up your hands on my heart.

The evolution from Gone Gone Gone (Is this LOVE? I think NOT! I want out!) through ITL to Voices, which is brilliant in spite of it's bizarre, noisy mixing, is a really amazing insight into the way she works.

Each Time You Break My Heart. I know it was released but by another artist.

They should have used it instead of Jimmy, Jimmy. It would have made the album perfect.

Which one? I think one is from S&S. She was trying to include that one, but it didnt make it.

Yes, it was replaced by Doli Doli! facepalm6.gif

HISTORY (LAND OF THE FREE).

Much better than the History B-Side.

YESSSS!!! History is flawless! Triggering and Superpop are great as well! ;)

But my favs remain:

La Petite Jeunne Fille

Like a Flower

&

Pala Tute :inlove:

too many to list

but

BROKEN

I wasn't sure whether counted as unreleased as we got the fan club vinyl so I assumed that technically counted as a release. Otherwise, that may have been mine too.

in my opinion the left over that had the most potential is "Animal".

My favorite is the original "The Beat Goes On," but "Animal" follows close behind!!! I also love "I Can't Forget" too!!! Too many to choose!! haha

Each Time You Break My Heart. I know it was released but by another artist.

They should have used it instead of Jimmy, Jimmy. It would have made the album perfect.

Stop it! "Jimmy, Jimmy" is a highlight for me! :)

That's what I've heard. She rehearsed acoustic renditions of La Isla and Open Your Heart.

I dont think so. Most likely it was replaced by You Must Love Me.

Doli Doli was needed so she can catch her breath before singing a ballad like she always does.

Across The Sky is a beautiful song, but if it would have come in place of Miles Away, I'm ok with it being unreleased. Miles Away is better IMO, I especially love the bridge, one of her best IMO

What about "History"? Not that thing that got released on one of the COADF singles, but the original demo. I quite like that one as well, the melody's catchy.