BAT v's TIC

Alpha

38 members have voted

1. 1. BAT v's TIC

• Blond Ambition
    • The Immaculate Collection

Ok, this may seem like an odd question/poll as its a best of album v's a tour, but what set list or could say playlist do you prefer.

The Immaculate Collection, it has Lucky Star, Crazy For You etc

Or

Blond Ambition, it has Where's The Party, causing a commotion, Keep It Together etc

?

Guest bluejean

I think BAT. I do love TIC but I prefer the versions of the songs and sequencing on BAT. Would love to have official professional studio versions of that whole tour.

Guest bluejean

TIC; though BA remains the one tour since 1990 that has the most IC tracks. :)

With the Reinvention Greatest Hits tour coming a close 2nd ;)

i prefer TIC... even if as you already pointed out, they are two very different and not comparable things... one being a greatest hits and the other, being a tour, has the necessity to match a setlist of songs with the theatrics.....

• 1 month later...

I kinda wanna say BAT. Only because of the mix/compisition of Causing a Commotion. Fucking amazing, and based off the best remix ever. If CAC had appeared on TIC, it would have been an updated and improved silver screen single mix.

But it's funny that you made this thread, as in 1991, the TIC was marketed and promoted as the soundtrack to ToD. Which if you think of it, it kinda is with the use of remixes of EY, LAP, Holiday, OYH, and Papa.

i prefer TIC... even if as you already pointed out, they are two very different and not comparable things... one being a greatest hits and the other, being a tour, has the necessity to match a setlist of songs with the theatrics.....

was i on drugs when i've written this?? :dazed: