THE 2013 MADONNANATION TOP 40

ryan

Will there be anymore MDNA tracks I wonder? Gang Bang should be right up there. I wonder if we'll see Revolver thanks to that explosive live rendition?

Gang Bang is at 31!

And if Girl Gone Wild comes in higher than Holiday, I personally will be handing out punishment beatings and knee cappings!

Guest bluejean

Gang Bang is at 31!

Oh I know, you misunderstood. I said "it should be right up there" meaning it should be higher than 31

It is actually wonderful that so many songs from so many different albums and eras are represented. Proves that Madonna has music that people have loved for years and new music that people love so much as well. I have loved her songs right from the first album and love a huge amount of the songs on MDNA. I never worry about the few songs that I don't care for because there is so much else to love and enjoy. We should all be proud that we are fans of the most consistent and influential music star of all time.

:bow::bow::bow:

Guest bluejean

well, if GB is at 31, I really hope GGWC is out....

My thoughts exactly. Although I do like GGW but it's too genetic to make a list like this

exactly... i like it too, but how anyone can put it on top of their list.... :dazed:

well it's 13 in my list :fuckoff:

Happy to see Paradise in the list...it's my all time fave

well it's 13 in my list :fuckoff:

Happy to see Paradise in the list...it's my all time fave

It doesn't matter what position it was in someone's list. It just mattered that it was ON the list. But that does mean more people may have put GGW on their list than song of life and the song that launched M on the world and is a live favourite that is Holiday.

Which is inexcusable.

Oh I know, you misunderstood. I said "it should be right up there" meaning it should be higher than 31

Ah right!

It doesn't matter what position it was in someone's list. It just mattered that it was ON the list. But that does mean more people may have put GGW on their list than song of life and the song that launched M on the world and is a live favourite that is Holiday.

Which is inexcusable.

Deal_With_It.jpg

I'm not good with making lists, I could probably do it if it were like top 10 or 15 songs. But 40? And a paragraph with each song?

tumblr_mes7fr6PXo1r0jddko1_500.gif

Paragraphs weren't required and you didn't have to rank the songs. Easy as pie. Didn't you read the directions?

Paragraphs weren't required and you didn't have to rank the songs. Easy as pie. Didn't you read the directions?

But I also didn't want to be the only person who didn't include paragraphs because like I figured it looks like everyone else did. :lmao:

:ohwell:

But I also didn't want to be the only person who didn't include paragraphs because like I figured it looks like everyone else did. :lmao:

DIDN'T YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS ??? HOW DARE YOU

More than half the people that voted didn't send in a paragraph