THE 2013 MADONNANATION TOP 40

ryan

Guest bluejean

Nah. People chose their favorite songs of Madonna. If we were to pick songs not from a personal level, but based on hype and image alone, Material Girl and Like a Virgin would have made the list, and songs like Hung Up and Borderline would have scored higher. But they didn't.

Exactly. And Whoopie, I'm curious, did every one who voted have an assortment of songs that weren't hits or not even singles? I'm guessing yes.

Guest bluejean

Some people chose not to vote since they found the activity too hard. That's fair enough. But Gugu, you can't really tell us why we voted for this or that. Those winning songs are more liked overall but it doesn't mean they're everybody's favourites. The same people that voted for those voted for obscure songs too.

Hey whoopie, is it possible that you could actually post all the results for every Madonna song that got mentioned? I'm just curious to know how many votes each and every song received

It's a work in progress, in the coming weeks i'll post it

It's a work in progress, in the coming weeks i'll post it

AWESOME! THX so much for everything, whoopie! I really like the idea of making this an MNation tradition. I think a *MNATION Top 40 Madonna performances" would be really cool as well!

Some people chose not to vote since they found the activity too hard. That's fair enough. But Gugu, you can't really tell us why we voted for this or that. Those winning songs are more liked overall but it doesn't mean they're everybody's favourites. The same people that voted for those voted for obscure songs too.

How do you know? Ray of lighters.

Guest bluejean

How do you know? Ray of lighters.

Because I discussed it with Whoopie at our regular McCafe round table meeting