THE 2013 MADONNANATION TOP 40

ryan

Guest bluejean

So songs that are definitely going to be in the top 10?

Ray of Light

Frozen

Like a Virgin

Music

Into The Groove

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Secret

What else? 4 Minutes? :lol:

Guest bluejean

I don't get why people are happy that songs from their own top 40 appear on the compiled list. :lol:

The same reason people are happy if Madonna goes to #1 on the charts?

Guest bluejean

I think Madonna would definitely be interested in seeing the list, but maybe pretend thousands voted for it :lol:

great job whoopie! xo

Yes Whoopie, you have done a fantastic job. :thumbsup:

Folks, Don't worry, despair or get excited if your choices are there or not there. It is all freedom of choice. Be curious seeing what people think, love their comments about the songs and relax and enjoy it all.

Guest bluejean

No. Girl Gone Wild! :queenbitch:

What about Gambler, Nothing Really Matters or Get Together? I think the 9 I mentioned will definitely be in but not sure about the 10th.

Or maybe Like a Virgin didn't even make the top 40? We know Material Girl didn't

Guest bluejean

Just realised too, Secret has already been.

So that's 8 I am sure are in but the other 2, I have no idea

Guest bluejean

True. It's a fan favourite, I'd expect that in over GGW. I don't really expect GGW to make it in, too many dislike it. But we'll see.

So songs that are definitely going to be in the top 10?

Ray of Light

Frozen

Like a Virgin

Music

Into The Groove

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Secret

What else? 4 Minutes? :lol:

Live to Tell is on the list no doubt.

I would switch that out with Secret, and I think that's a good guess on what the rest of the top 10 will look like.

Also I am fine with the choices so far, except that I do agree that Open Your Heart and Papa Don't Preach should be much higher!

Surprised Hung Up didn't make the top 10 also. I fully expected that to be in the top 5.

How can anyone dislike Like a Prayer, though? sHmiv.gif And yes, Oh Father deserves to be this high! Probably my favourite Madonna ballad ever! lange.gif

I don't think its possible for anyone to dislike that song.

My guess would be If there are negative feelings toward it, its because it can feel played out at this point.

I don't think its possible for anyone to dislike that song.

My guess would be If there are negative feelings toward it, its because it can feel played out at this point.

Yeah, same goes for LIB, Like a Virgin and Holiday, I think.

Exactly, LAP definitely seems played out at this point, but then again I still have LAV in my top 40 just because that song is so special since the whole era made me a proper fan for life.

Sometimes it's not just about the songs but with everything else happening in our lives which has been accompanied by her music. That is my experience anyway.

Guest bluejean

Like a Prayer is amazing. I learnt it on piano recently and it made me appreciate it even more.

Just perfect.

And....

We are done!

Thankyou for everyone who participated.

And now it's time for me to take a break!