a thought about the mini MDNA megamix we got before the album

Pressston

I thought It was clear those were going to be the singles. :huh: Thats why they did this.

no it wasn't clear, it was just a kind of preview of the album, no one knew for sure it was going to be the singles precisely.

We never knew for any album what the singles would be exactly before the album is even out.

Don't you remember when 50cent said M would release a single with the title Girls gone wild everyone didn't believe it was going to be a single, then after the it's been released for the 3rd single people were expected Some girls, love spent or i don't give a , then after it was turn up the radio everyone believed love spent would be the 4th sinle and on and on.... it 's never been crystal clear what the singles would be especially days before the album was officially released.

Don't you remember when 50cent said M would release a single with the title Girls gone wild everyone didn't believe it was going to be a single, then after the it's been released for the 3rd single people were expected Some girls, love spent or i don't give a , then after it was turn up the radio everyone believed love spent would be the 4th sinle and on and on.... it 's never been crystal clear what the singles would be especially days before the album was officially released.

Aw Preston, you are always a wealth of knowledge! I always look forward to your posts! I would have loved Some Girls to have been a single

hey thank you that's nice !

Well you're always so positive, you provide a lot of knowledge and pics that I've never seen and you just come across as a really nice, genuine guy! If you ever come to Scotland, let me know.

Well you're always so positive, you provide a lot of knowledge and pics that I've never seen and you just come across as a really nice, genuine guy! If you ever come to Scotland, let me know.

that is really nice my friend. I've never been to Scotland but i'd really want to ! i will for sure

Guest bluejean

I remember preferring GGW based on those samples. Everyone was expecting TUTR to be the 2nd single, not sure why. Maybe that was a rumour?

Also, remember the rumour of GGW featuring Britney :lol:

I remember preferring GGW based on those samples. Everyone was expecting TUTR to be the 2nd single, not sure why. Maybe that was a rumour?

Also, remember the rumour of GGW featuring Britney :lol:

I was always excited for GGW because of Benny's involvemt and I liked I heard being played outside Ms house :chuckle:

But I wasn't impressed with GGW from this mega mix and was totally in love with TUTR cause the chorus sounded so strong :p

Now I'm totally in love with GGW