Yummy

Ariana Grande

621 posts in this topic

She looks like a 10 year old prostitute! I hate her!

I actually like some of her music. :s98:

For the Ariana fans, Ariana has just been in Australia and was interviewed on the Project

http://youtu.be/sbxBjnrdsWY

I don't know who is more irritating, that little bitch or Ariana?

I don't know who is more irritating, that little bitch or Ariana?

Ivy, are you referring to Rove :lol: Rove is bloody annoying - so annoying that he makes me miss Charlie Pickering and Dave Hughes :ohmy:

when you mistake an 8 year old for Ariana Grande :lmao: love this

tumblr_nbf16bODE71qe1kseo1_250.jpgtumblr_nbf16bODE71qe1kseo2_1280.jpg

She has the worst diction this side of Janet Jackson but god I live for this skanky whore. She's fucking a hot rapper with a huge cock.

She sucked at the VMA's tho... No vocal talent whatsover

and absolutely no stage presence

A fan of Kylie has no authority whatsoever on what constitutes talent, particularly vocal talent.

That is exactly why I love her tbh :clap:

The Queen of Life's new video, already has 9 million yt views

I actually like some of her music. :s98:

Schizo much?

I love Break Free. It reminds me of a modern version of classic Disco music. The video is cute and fun too. Space videos are always fun and interesting. Especially the end where she plays the music to the cute alien elephant. She is very talented and love that she is a major Madonna fan too. :laugh:

MTV EMAs tonight here in Glasgow. I wonder what songs she's doing. I hope she includes Break Free in a medley or something.

I hate to say it, but isn't the video a bit Put Yourself In My Place :nocomment: Or Barberella, at least.

MTV EMAs tonight here in Glasgow. I wonder what songs she's doing. I hope she includes Break Free in a medley or something.

I hate to say it, but isn't the video a bit Put Yourself In My Place :nocomment: Or Barberella, at least.

As if she would know that video :D

Yes it is but considering Put yourself in My place is both the Budgie's best video and song, that is OK. :laugh:

shes not even a disney star and yet shes still "acting" so virginal and pure. Give us some personality daharling.

Well you were right! Her performance was actually quite good. Oh and did you see Oseary got U2 a live slot to promote whatever dirge they were singing? Hopefully he took note of The Hydro! (which looked great on camera)

She has jams, and @ the end of the day, that's all that really matters TBQH.

The hell I don't wanna see that mussy poppin' to her damn jams.

Well you were right! Her performance was actually quite good. Oh and did you see Oseary got U2 a live slot to promote whatever dirge they were singing? Hopefully he took note of The Hydro! (which looked great on camera)

I hope Viva repeat it like they endlessly did with the VMAs and the Grammys. I hate Guy Egoseary and despise U2 with every fibre of my being. Did you hear what happened to Calvin "Cunt" Harris?

I hope Viva repeat it like they endlessly did with the VMAs and the Grammys. I hate Guy Egoseary and despise U2 with every fibre of my being. Did you hear what happened to Calvin "Cunt" Harris?

Aye they had to scrap the whole opening of the show cos it was so last minute. Heart problems? It's a shame as he wouild have got the place pumped. Oh and I only saw it cos it was on Channel 5 this year as well as MTV (Viacom now own both channels)