Yummy

Ariana Grande

535 posts in this topic

It's not as if Ariana was hyped from the start. She's gaining momentum in her career because people are seeing her talent.

So far, I like her, but come on, the first thing I remember reading about this girl was that she's the new Mariah.

It's not as if Ariana was hyped from the start. She's gaining momentum in her career because people are seeing her talent.

I agree. I feel like she's steadily built up her career and didn't just come out of nowhere. That's the best way to begin a successful career -- not peak in the very beginning like someone else who shall not be named did. I think she could have longevity in this business if she grows and develops her image more. She's still very young so we'll see.

It's weird that some people are saying she's not been hyped from the start. This whole summer she's been EXTREMELY hyped.

I don't know what to think about her, but i feel she's so young and yet so sexual. She's a bit disturbing to me hahaha. No wonder i'm gay.

Vocally, she is talented. But like Mariah, she can't dance and possesses little stage presence.

I don't believe this. if Ariana hated Mariah so much, then why would she cover "Emotions"?

Well it was long after that, after her idol dissed her. She's more of a Madonna fan anyway, you see the K bracelet in the Break Free video. :scared: How old is her brother? Maybe he's responsible for the Madonna love-in.

Well it was long after that, after her idol dissed her. She's more of a Madonna fan anyway, you see the K bracelet in the Break Free video. :scared: How old is her brother? Maybe he's responsible for the Madonna love-in.

She's definately a Madonna fan more than a Mariah fan. I remember someone posting a video in here from YouTube where she and her brother are singing the rap version on American Life. I didn't even know that a rap version of that song ever existed but then again AL isn't my favorite song

She's definately a Madonna fan more than a Mariah fan. I remember someone posting a video in here from YouTube where she and her brother are singing the rap version on American Life. I didn't even know that a rap version of that song ever existed but then again AL isn't my favorite song

uh? You didn't know that AL had a rap?

Seriously, what kind of fans are we having here recently?

I think he means the Missy Elliot remix. Good job on avoiding that! :scared:

I don't know, the vid in YouTube for Ariana and his brother singing AL is they doing the rap.

I think he means the Missy Elliot remix. Good job on avoiding that! ;scared:

Oh, i had BLOCKED that from my memory! I had to use YouTube now to remind me that there was that remix! hahaha .Oh dear...

Good, I hope she is a diva. I love it when celebrities are outrageous and rude and bitchy. It's entertaining. That's honestly the only redeeming quality about Mariah for me. Who doesn't love Bitchdonna?

Exactly. She's young, rich, pretty, AND talented?

Why should she be a nice person? :rotfl:

Vocally, she is talented. But like Mariah, she can't dance and possesses little stage presence.

She sucked at the VMA's tho... No vocal talent whatsover

and absolutely no stage presence

Wait a minute....we rip diva attitudes/antics from everyone else at this board... but this little midget gets a pass? WTF?

she just looks like a down low whore

There is a chance that no one cares, but a nude pic of Arianna just leaked

There is a chance that no one cares, but a nude pic of Arianna just leaked

:lol: But really, post them. Receipts or else.

I agree with the caption.

But hey, if it is her, she looks decent. Rihanna's pussy is on display, spread from the back and she's still selling :dazed: Nudes are so common nowadays.

The question is: will Madonna step up her game because of Ariana? :dead:

The question is: will Madonna step up her game because of Ariana? :dead:

Ariana said recently that she attends Kabbalah class every Friday. She needs to parlay this into a friendship/Illuminati blessing from Madonna and a tween friendly collab

Ariana said recently that she attends Kabbalah class every Friday. She needs to parlay this into a friendship/Illuminati blessing from Madonna and a tween friendly collab

:lmao:

Rihanna's pussy is on display, spread from the back and she's still selling :dazed:

what?? are there links to this??

I'm obsessed with Break Free right now

Exactly. She's young, rich, pretty, AND talented?

Why should she be a nice person? :rotfl:

:rotfl: