Yummy

Ariana Grande

621 posts in this topic

2lmuxw3.jpg

I'm seeing her live on Sunday lol I'm so excited

9 hours ago, Hector said:

2lmuxw3.jpg

Wish more of the pop girls who do love Madonna would speak out as much as Ariana does. Ariana is a huge fan who continually shows her love for Madonna and appreciates that Madonna opened the door for female pop stars to have the freedom and power they all enjoy today. 

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

I'm seeing her live on Sunday lol I'm so excited

Have a great time and post your review. 

On 5 February 2017 at 5:04 AM, le smoking said:

omg what? Her albums are excellent.  Listen to Love me Harder and Break Free and Into You 

k seriously how Vogue Blond Ambition is this

I really don't see it man, there's no voguing and Ariana as good as she is, isn't breaking a sweat here. Madonna danced like her life depended on it during Vogue on that tour. I like the choreography and the movements are Madonna- esque but it's no Vogue.

It's all poses and no such substance

On 1/3/2017 at 2:50 PM, Hector said:

2lmuxw3.jpg

and love how even though Ariana has a major vocal range, didn't become a Gaga/Mariah with all that "range...talent...my technique" bullshit. I'm not a fan of her music, maybe because I never really came across her "the song" but always applaud when something like this is posted.

On March 2, 2017 at 0:09 AM, jazzyjan said:

Have a great time and post your review. 

I enjoyed it very much!!! She sounded excellent and had good presence and the staging was creative and different from most pop shows.  I'd describe it as a mix between Rihanna's tour and MDNA.  The entire first section was an ~homage~ to Madonna! The opening was straight up Vogue Blond Ambition, with dancers voguing in slo mo in the projections, and the next few songs had rising pillars and a church projection that lit up and it ended with her lying on a rising platform with her arm stretched out a la I Don't Give A.  Instead of video screens she had a large curtain for projections which was cool but it meant that the lighting was absolutely terrible at times.  There were songs where she was the darkest part of the whole stage

Also the audience was amazing and on their feet the entire time - she did her entire album and everyone sung along to even the deluxe edition tracks.  Whenever I go to younger/newer artists' concerts I just think of how sedate Madge crowds are :( 

Also Little Mix who opened were amazing I'm gonna lowkey stan them now

9 hours ago, le smoking said:

I enjoyed it very much!!! She sounded excellent and had good presence and the staging was creative and different from most pop shows.  I'd describe it as a mix between Rihanna's tour and MDNA.  The entire first section was an ~homage~ to Madonna! The opening was straight up Vogue Blond Ambition, with dancers voguing in slo mo in the projections, and the next few songs had rising pillars and a church projection that lit up and it ended with her lying on a rising platform with her arm stretched out a la I Don't Give A.  Instead of video screens she had a large curtain for projections which was cool but it meant that the lighting was absolutely terrible at times.  There were songs where she was the darkest part of the whole stage

Also the audience was amazing and on their feet the entire time - she did her entire album and everyone sung along to even the deluxe edition tracks.  Whenever I go to younger/newer artists' concerts I just think of how sedate Madge crowds are :( 

Also Little Mix who opened were amazing I'm gonna lowkey stan them now

Great that you had a fantastic time Le Smoking. Thanks for the review.    Ariana is going from strength to strength. 

On 3/1/2017 at 11:50 AM, Hector said:

2lmuxw3.jpg

Good girl.

:wacko:

God, this is awful. At least 20 possibly dead now, and possibly because of a scared crowd and not an actual explosion. So scary. 

1 minute ago, Mozo1 said:

God, this is awful. At least 20 possibly dead now, and possibly because of a scared crowd and not an actual explosion. So scary. 

What? There was no explosion? Omg, if that were the case it's even more sad 😢 but something must have prompted them to start running disorderly and eventually causing a stampede

Just heard the concert tragtedy on the news.  Awful!!!  Prayers to anyone affected. 

Oh my goodness! Just seeing this on the news. So sad!

6 minutes ago, XXL said:

What? There was no explosion? Omg, if that were the case it's even more sad 😢 but something must have prompted them to start running disorderly and eventually causing a stampede

You can hear the explosion here at 0:08...

Terrible...

1 minute ago, Gus said:

Terrible...

Oh my god....this is horrifying

RIP to all the poor victims....

14 minutes ago, Gus said:

Terrible...

Awful :sadface:

27 minutes ago, XXL said:

OMG, now they are reporting possible suicide bomber. Unreal. 

Very sorry this happened! Seems like severe injuries & significant fatalities. 

Just not surprised at all because terror attacks are the new normal in some Euro cities.🙁

wow.  godspeed to everyone in the arena.  she must be a wreck!  can't even fathom it.

Second bomb device was allegedly found by the arena. Thankfully it didn't go off according to news!