read the full story

Where's the party? Nowhere!

Saturday, August 3rd

10pm-4am

Nowhere Bar

322 East 14th Street

(between 1st & 2nd Avenues)

FREE

DJ Jeff Jackson enlists the help of DJ Chauncey D, one of the most devout fans of Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone he knows, keeping the annual tradition alive at Nowhere Bar on Saturday, August 3rd just two weeks before The Queen of Pop celebrates her 55th birthday!

972021_10151545077147153_439204713_n-1_z

DJ Chauncey D at The 4th Annual Madonna Worship Night at Nowhere on Sunday, August 5th in 2012 wearing a Scooter LaForge original design!

Featuring songs from "Madonna" all the way through to "MDNA", from popular well known hits to unreleased demo gems, The 5th Annual Madonna Worship Night will surely please the casual fan and certainly excite the diehard ones too!

More details to come...with a few special performances including Beardonna and more to make the night even more iconic!

RSVP on Facebook

Hope to see a lot of you there!!! XOXO

998414_10151737050273913_812268234_n_zps

I like this, wish i can go. DJ Chauncy used to post on here years ago or was that from madonnamad days?

i used to post on madonnamad and i post on here sometimes too....it's been a while but i wanted to reach out and see if anyone wanted to join in the worship! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

wish I lived in NYC, but very excited for the fan party in London on the 4th! Hope it all goes amazingly well ChaunceyD

i used to post on madonnamad and i post on here sometimes too....it's been a while but i wanted to reach out and see if anyone wanted to join in the worship! :)

It's great to see you post here :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

hope to see some of you tomorrow at #MADONNAWORSHIP

we will be tagging pics and stuff on Twitter...with the hashtag #MADONNAWORSHIP

retweet if you can...would love to see it trend!

xoxox