Reissue rumours: first "Like a Prayer," now "Something to Remember"?

Apples388

Guest bluejean

pearl jam's Ten box set

81TfL5MF0aL._SL1500_.jpg

isco 1

1.Re-mastered TEN

Disco 2

1.Brother (previously unreleased with vocals)[bonus Tracks]

2.Just A Girl (previously unreleased)[bonus Tracks]

3.Breath And A Scream (previously unreleased demo)[bonus Tracks]

4.State Of Love And Trust (previously unreleased)[bonus Tracks]

5.2,000 Mile Blues (previously unreleased)[bonus Tracks]

6.Evil Little Goat (Rehearsal studio outtake)[bonus Tracks]

Disco 3

1.Oceans [MTV Unplugged]

2.State Of Love And Trust [MTV Unplugged]

3.Alive [MTV Unplugged]

4.Black [MTV Unplugged]

5.Jeremy [MTV Unplugged]

6.Even Flow [MTV Unplugged]

7.Porch [MTV Unplugged]

Disco 4

1.Vinyl LP Version. Original mix re-mastered for vinyl

Disco 5

1.Vinyl LP Version of Re-mix, re-mastered for vinyl

Disco 6

1.O'Brien - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

2.Even Flow - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

3.Once - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

4.State Of Love And Trust - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

5.Why Go - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

6.Jeremy - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

7.Black - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

8.Alive - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

9.Garden - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

10.Porch - [Double Vinyl LP of PJ Live 9/20/92 'Drop in the Park' show, mixed by Brendan]

Disco 7

1.Memorabilia:

2.Cassette replica of Eddie's original demo tape (Alive, Once, Footsteps)

3.Bound recreation of Eddie's notebook including lyrics, doodles, photographs.

4.Envelope containing a wealth of stunning merchandise

5.Postcards

6.Fabric sticker

7.Laminated backstage pass replica

8.Ticket replica

9.6 x photos - 11" x 11" with written notes on reverse

10.Large poster - 2ft x 3ft

Descrizione prodotto

9CD

:dramatic:

Wow. That's amazing. I wish I was a Pearl Jam fan :lol:

IMAGINE THAT treatment for all Madonna's studio albums. I would probably have a heart attack at the announcement of it.

Guest bluejean

Madonna should go this route:

rammsteindildobox.jpg

liebe-ist-rammstein.jpg

Well it would be a step up from the candy we got in the Hard Candy special edition.

But what would all the fans who are tops do? Or are all Madonna fans bottoms? :chuckle:

A few years back all of you were in fear that WB started doing reissues, re-release, boxsets and stuff. Now you all are begging for that shit. This place can be so fickle sometimes.

Guest bluejean

Maybe the people that were saying that aren't the same people that are saying this now. We're not all one person here :lol:

Guest bluejean

Plus I think the fear was more of useless compilations like alot of artists have that are just cash ins that don't even offer anything new. Refer to Kylie and MJ's 20 compilations for examples.

^ Did anyone here buy that?

The complete studio albums was on sale in sainsburys for £15 a few days ago, but they're sold out now. Was pissed off about the cardboard sleeves but I wish I had bought it if only to add to my collection.

I just bought the complete studio albums cause I need to replace some of them. And it was pretty cheap on Amazon. It cost less than 4 dollars each cd.

Plus I think the fear was more of useless compilations like alot of artists have that are just cash ins that don't even offer anything new. Refer to Kylie and MJ's 20 compilations for examples.

WBR could've released STR 2 or whatsoever once that bitch is out of WBR but they didn't... or maybe they couldn't.

What they did is re-press those existing albums.

That's why I believe Madge still have the control over her compilation... which I really hope she does.

Guest bluejean

WBR could've released STR 2 or whatsoever once that bitch is out of WBR but they didn't... or maybe they couldn't.

What they did is re-press those existing albums.

That's why I believe Madge still have the control over her compilation... which I really hope she does.

I think so too. She's wrangled something in her contract years ago that stops them from releasing any random shit they want.

Guest bluejean

Well, Madonna was involved in Celebration and let's face it..it sucks. She simply doesn't care about these stuff.

If Warner ever is able or decides to release other compilations or things like that they really should employ Mattress to work on them. I don't trust Madonna, Guy or anyone at Warner to do it. Warner had a Prince fan work on Ultimate Prince and Kylie has had fans work on something I think.

Yeah but no one gives a shit about Emmylou Harris.

(except maybe Probed by Greys but I thought he died?)

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I am making my own 3 disc greatest hit set, it's amazing.

80 minutes x3 you mean? You said you didn't do that.

Guest bluejean

If they're releasing this, surely it means they'll re-issue BS (that was supposed to happen last year, but didn't for some reason) right?

I never heard that rumour. But I highly doubt they'd do that album which barely needs it before Like a Prayer

80 minutes x3 you mean? You said you didn't do that.

janet_jackson2011-reminder-finger-med-wi

Now now, this is different. And this I plan on sharing. With a digital booklet and everything.

Besides the remastering glitches, I didn't think Celebration was all that bad.

I agree.It's a satisfying compilation.It's not *perfect* but I always enjoy it when I play it.

I'm talking about vinyl. It was listed on amazon at the same time as the others, but never actually released.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bedtime-Stories-VINYL-Madonna/dp/B007BWUKXW

There was a guy on tribe who I think worked at Warner's who said BS and STR were due to be released on vinyl too but BS was late so it was scheduled around the time of the others but got delayed. I imagine it will come with STR.