Madonna Special in Brazilian Cable Channel

Mat.Guy

To celebrate the birthday of MADONNA(:wow::bow:), the Brazilian cable channel "Globo News" is broadcasting a special about the queen.

With one N is saint. With two, is diva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvbC_dUacU&feature=player_embedded

I think it would be cool to tell you.. hehe

9Q13g.gif

:wow:

Mat Guy, that special looks like it will be fantastic. I also love this gif of Madonna. Brazil and Madonna seem to love each other a lot. She has been quoted on how much she loves Brazil if I can remember correctly. I am sure that you and Nessie would know !

Mat Guy, that special looks like it will be fantastic. I also love this gif of Madonna. Brazil and Madonna seem to love each other a lot. She has been quoted on how much she loves Brazil if I can remember correctly. I am sure that you and Nessie would know !

Yes! SEVERAL times actually! ;):tigger:

• 3 weeks later...

It aired last night. It was very nice. Well, it was only a half hour special so they culdn't do an amazing thing really.

But they focused on the right things I guess. Some journalists praising her and saying how she is one and only and how the world would be different without her. They talked a lot about her courage to always make statements, that she always has something interesting to say, she has content and she is still relevant after 30 years.

My favorite thing about the special was my mother watching with me. :) She never pays much attention to Madonna, I guess she thinks I love M more than I love her. Hehehe. So it was very nice to me watching with my mom, she made some questions about M's life and I was happy to answer! Now I think I will be able to make her watch with me the MDNA Tour when I buy it!

My favorite thing about the special was my mother watching with me. :) She never pays much attention to Madonna, I guess she thinks I love M more than I love her. Hehehe. So it was very nice to me watching with my mom, she made some questions about M's life and I was happy to answer! Now I think I will be able to make her watch with me the MDNA Tour when I buy it!

Awwww that's soo sweet :laugh:

Where could we watch this?

Maybe it will surface on you tube some time from now

30 min sounds fine, it depends how it's done

The name of the show is Arquivo N, so they called "Arquivo N - Madonna".

Thx

Unfortunately I uploaded and deleted it 2 min later :(

VIDEO BLOCKED WORLDWIDE!!!!!

They also threatened to wipe out my channel

Thx for letting us know about the programme though and sharing that link for as long as it lasts

I've watched it too!

Didn't care much about the blablabla, but loved all the images of Madonna!

And that part about Girlie Tour on Brazil, when she sang and cursed "bunda suja" I've bursted

into tears remembering when I saw her for the first time 20 years ago!

That was worth it for me!

:biggrin: