Looking back: the "What It Feels Like For A Girl" Video

Ugly Hecty

PERFECTION!!!!!!!! I remember one of my first handmade avatars was remaking the gun point with my own gloves. I still have those gloves. :lol: I love violent and sexy women. It really stirs me like nothing else. Love it.

Not to mention that Madonna added a very hurt, betrayed and sensitive sensibility to the character. I wish it had been a feature length!!!!

OH GOD HOW I wish Madonna didn't introduce a big word like "reductive" to her fan base. bunch of fags just throwing it around without knowing what it means!!!

WIFLFAG predates Shitneys tampon blood woman song, so it can't be a "reduced" form of it..... BLIMEY

OH GOD HOW I wish Madonna didn't introduce a big word like "reductive" to her fan base. bunch of fags just throwing it around without knowing what it means!!!

So misused and misinterpreted that it's unbelievable. :lmao:

Perfection. Ugh. Amazing.

DWT remix for this was amazing too. I have the remix finally (searched for years). The quality ain't the best but who cares, I got it! Love the dancers during that interlude, costumes, all of it.

I had the DVD on one Christmas and came downstairs to see my teenage nephew w/ his jaw-dropped over the cartoon part (nipples, etc). My family got kind of mad at me lol. Lesson learned: DWT not good Christmas material.

edit: I was really disappointed — to this day — that the DWT remix of WIFLFAG never came out on vinyl!

DWT remix for this was amazing too. I have the remix finally (searched for years). The quality ain't the best but who cares, I got it! Love the dancers during that interlude, costumes, all of it.

I had the DVD on one Christmas and came downstairs to see my teenage nephew w/ his jaw-dropped over the cartoon part (nipples, etc). My family got kind of mad at me lol. Lesson learned: DWT not good Christmas material.

lmaooooo :chuckle:

The video was awesome and didn't deserve to be banned. There were worse videos with nudity during that time. Then came the hip-hop era with lots of booty girls and they didn't get banned.

I think the album version is so underrated. She should perform it in one of her next tours in its original form. I think it would've fit the LAV and LS segment of the MDNA Tour as well.

Brilliant and original video. I also love both the album version and video version of WIFLFAG. They are both so different but equally effective in their own individual ways. Madonna is always way ahead of time and so far ahead of any other star out there.

edit: I was really disappointed — to this day — that the DWT remix of WIFLFAG never came out on vinyl!

I downloaded the DVD rip and a remastered audio like ten years ago. What have you been waiting for? :lol:

One mix.

It was the one used on DWT if im not mistaken

Yes the DWT version is based on that version, except its not in Spanish.

THANX!!

Guest bluejean

I downloaded the DVD rip and a remastered audio like ten years ago. What have you been waiting for? :lol:

I think he means the studio version

I remember getting replica blue jumpsuits and decking them out w/ M-related words and worship. My best friend, cousin and I wore them to my graduation party (I graduated high school in 01) and to Good Morning America during my NYC graduation trip where i saw DWT live 2x (before seeing it 2x at home in Miami) and saw M in person outside of her NYC apt. What a summer!

PS: I remember walking into the WTC and commenting w my friends that the line was too long for the observation deck, we had just been up in the Empire State Bldg so we would do it on the next NYC trip.....little did anyone know that just a month and a few weeks later they would be gone :(

WIFLFAG predates Shitneys tampon blood woman song, so it can't be a "reduced" form of it..... BLIMEY

Oh please, get over yourself. It was a joke. duh

I think he means the studio version

Exactly. I wanted a full-length version on vinyl. Never got it so had to settle