The (EXTREMELY VICIOUS) Elimination Game: True Blue

Guest Lum

i suggest at least 15 minutes of stop from the last post (if i vote now i have to wait 15 minutes before i can vote again...)......

Indeed.

At least five unique posters between multiple votes would make an actual game of it.

Yes, I agree with this. Lum, needs to draw up a new set of rules..otherwise I'll end up in the nut house after the next one.

And let's be real, there really haven't been enough people playing to make it a real slug fest. This is just one of those stupid burn-off, post-count building games to do while you're fucking around with other stuff.

Was tired just watching you all fight it out. :laugh: Love the banter between you all. Everytime I was going to play, the scores changed. Anyway, I love both Live to tell and Open your heart so did not care which song won.

Was tired just watching you all fight it out. :laugh:/> Love the banter between you all. Everytime I was going to play, the scores changed. Anyway, I love both Live to tell and Open your heart so did not care which song won.

Will you be playing the next game, Jan?

Was tired just watching you all fight it out. :laugh: Love the banter between you all. Everytime I was going to play, the scores changed. Anyway, I love both Live to tell and Open your heart so did not care which song won.

:lol: as you see, i don't easily give up!!!

Will you be playing the next game, Jan?

Will give it a go but everytime I was going to vote, the scores changed again. Worried I would frustrate the life out of you all by having to recount all the time !

Will give it a go but everytime I was going to vote, the scores changed again. Worried I would frustrate the life out of you all by having to recount all the time !

:lol:

We all did but that's part of the game, right? :-)

What's interesting is that all the winners from the elimination challenges have been the same as the winners from the Survival challanges. Next one should be LAP and after that Erotica, Secret, DW/SFL, Music, DAD/Intervention, I think Hung Up, GI2M, and Love Spent.