Does Madonna like blond guys?

Guest HaveASit

musicrel26.jpg

I would still fuck him like a cheap whore and rim his manhole like a muller corner yoghurt pot until the cows came home.

Guest bluejean

:lmao: @ this thread.

I think she's dated less blonds purely because blonds are more rare in general. I mean I haven't dated any blonds and I love blonds. But who the hell chooses lovers based on the colour of their hair?

:lmao: @ this thread.

I think she's dated less blonds purely because blonds are more rare in general. I mean I haven't dated any blonds and I love blonds. But who the hell chooses lovers based on the colour of their hair?

Some people ARE that sad/closed minded.

yeah British men just fall off the looks cliff...look at GU lately

:queenbitch:

Bite your tongue unless you wanna be thrown off that cliff. :-)

Guest HaveASit

Dead with some posts here. Of course the colour of the hair doesn't define who is attractive to me and who is not. There are lots of blond guys that I find extremely sexy. What I was trying to say and, for being so literal and radical, couldn't is that I prefer dark features.

Dead with some posts here. Of course the colour of the hair doesn't define who is attractive to me and who is not. There are lots of blond guys that I find extremely sexy. What I was trying to say and, for being so literal and radical, couldn't is that I prefer dark features.

Co-signed. When it comes to YT men, I'm more partial towards the black haired type.

different strokes for different folks. Madonna likes to ride black dick. It's mainly coz of the size so big both girth and length... I think she likes it a bit pointy or if it curves to the sides... She also likes it if the head of the penis has a different color than the shaft. it must feel nicer. I think she likes the feeling of a dark meat going inside her pussy. She likes the contrast of the skin tones. how her pale beige flower engulfs a purple tower. She also likes it coz black dick pops out firmer than average dicks and makes a nice popping sound. God bless her that's why she's my home girl.

Guest HaveASit

Co-signed. When it comes to YT men, I'm more partial forwards the black haired type.

:laugh:/>

The reason of this (well, what I think, at least) is because I have a young brother very close to me. I mean, we grew up together like twins, same friends, same parties, same activities. And guess what? He is a blonde.

Every time I see a blond guy, the image of my brother comes to my mind and, well, I'm not very into incest. But, of course, sometimes I go through all of this.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am a sucker for a dark haired, dark features kind of guy, Colin Farrell, James Franco yesssss please

:laugh:/>

The reason of this (well, what I think, at least) is because I have a young brother very close to me. I mean, we grew up together like twins, same friends, same parties, same activities. And guess what? He is a blonde.

Every time I see a blond guy, the image of my brother comes to my mind and, well, I'm not very into incest. But, of course, sometimes I go through all of this.

:dead: Makes sense now.

tumblrlvcr26h9ed1r4mfa6.gif

NOT!

I am a sucker for a dark haired, dark features kind of guy, Colin Farrell, James Franco yesssss please

I'm quite open minded but if I had a type it would be

Jon-Kortajarena-jon-kortajarena-31276440-395-594.jpg

I like dark guys who have green eyes. Black can sometimes be a bit too grease monkey. Green eyes rule all.

Freud explains.

It's probably more to do with your parents colouring. What do they have?

Actually this is weird but if you mixed my parents colouring you'd probably get Jons.

My dad has black hair and very dark eyes with very dark, ashy skin.

My mother has medium brown hair and light blue eyes with a medium warmer skin tone. Freaky.

Look it up!

From Wikipedia....

During his marriage to Madonna, Ritchie followed Kabbalah and was a regular attendee of services at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles, which his former wife co-founded. A Kabbalah spiritual leader has claimed that Ritchie underwent a circumcision at Madonna's request in order to adhere to Kabbalah tradition. No official verification has been made.

Oh, and I also found this....

'Madonna Swaps Beatty For Dancer Years Younger.

Madonna has dumped her lover, Warren Beatty, for a young dancer...

with the body of a Greek god and the stamina of a super stud.

The new love in her life is -year-old Oliver Crumes...

also known as Slam.

Blah, blah blah....

All bullshit!

Edited by WeboGirl