Does Madonna like blond guys?

Guest HaveASit

Guest HaveASit

She is like me. She mostly goes for the ones with dark features. :laugh:

+1

I don't like blond guys and green/blue eyes.

She married one and had a blond son with him :D

And wasn't Jimmy Albright a blond?

And as Jazzy pointed out Dan Gilroy :gent:

Wasn't JFK Jr at some point or another kind of blond too?

tve80234-19830309-2285.jpg

Kenny Compton - the man in the Burning up video. He was her ex-boyfriend as well.

Funny how people say they don't like certain types of colouring - hair and eyes. To me, great looking people are great looking whatever their hair/eye colour is. Just a matter of taste I suppose.

Kenny Compton - the man in the Burning up video. He was her ex-boyfriend as well.

Funny how people say they don't like certain types of colouring - hair and eyes. To me, great looking people are great looking whatever their hair/eye colour is. Just a matter of taste I suppose.

Does a bottle of 'Sun In' count as being blond?

As for Guy, I was just looking at pics of him and he looks like he goes blond if he's been in the sun but generally mousy brown.

She does tend to lean towards the darker type. I bet her plughole is a mess!

I know it's none of my business, but I get so irritated when I see profiles on dating sites or hear people say "no blacks...no whites....no Asian....etc". How can someone make such a broad assumption about a whole race of people?? No matter how hot the person is, after hearing/seeing that, they become ugly to me.

As for Madge.....it's obvious she tends to lean toward guys with the darker features. It's always been known she has a thing for Latino guys in particular.

I think Madonna likes many different types of men as long as they are good in bed. She married a jew, and then a blond upper class poseur, and now she is going out with a man from Africa.

I wasn't aware of Sean Jewish heritage

Guest Rachelle of London

I wasn't aware of Sean Jewish heritage

Yeah the Penns are Jewish, but he's Jewish on his Dad's side so prob doesnt count