Madonna 2013 summer holidays in Greece !

Pressston

http://hollywood.greekreporter.com/2013/07/07/madonnas-vacation-in-ithaca-her-special-requests/

Madonna has once again chosen Greece, and specifically the island of Ithaca, to spend her vacation this summer with her family! The queen of pop is scheduled to arrive on a luxurious private yacht in Ithaca in a few days, accompanied by her children Lourdes and Rocco, along with her 25 year-old boyfriend Brahim Zaibat.

The infamous singer has always been low key when vacationing, avoiding public appearances and the paparazzi; therefore she chose to stay in a mansion with private beach access. She is expected to be accompanied by her numerous bodyguards who protect her and her children, and will make sure their vacation is as private as possible.

The 54 year – old singer had of course certain requests in order to make her stay on the island suitable to her preferences. She asked that the walls in her residence be painted white, her favorite color, and she also asked for white carpets as well as white flowers in every room. Madonna will also be accompanied, as always, by her personal trainer, and she requested water sports teachers to be available on call for her and her children.

madonna-1-300-225x300.jpgThe island’s residents are extremely excited for Madonna’s arrival and they are making sure everything is in place to impress the queen of pop. The coastguard has even increased its manpower in order to better protect the arrival of the renowned family.

It is no secret that Greece and especially the Greek islands are one of Madonna’s favorite summer destinations.

In 2010 she enjoyed a secret vacation on the island of Mykonos, where she has vacationed several times in the past, and also made a stop in Rhodes on her private yacht.

- See more at: http://hollywood.greekreporter.com/2013/07/07/madonnas-vacation-in-ithaca-her-special-requests/#sthash.eMKQYPOU.dpuf

Madonna's never been to Myconos or Rhodes

I know. They make all this shit up. A couple of years ago the Greek tourism party or whoever they are said she goes to Crete. Southern France and Italy yes. Taking her yacht to Rhodes? No.

Why do they always forget to mention David and Mercy when they talk of her children in articles ? Madonna always talks about all 4 of her children, not just Lourdes and Rocco.

Does this mean no secret project for another few months?...

I'm guessing September. Probably the Harpers Bazaar will be in that month I guess.

Why do they always forget to mention David and Mercy when they talk of her children in articles ? Madonna always talks about all 4 of her children, not just Lourdes and Rocco.

As soon as i read this, i thought the same.

Guest Rachelle of London

I know, its just bad journalism, it makes you wonder how these journalists and writers actually get their jobs...have you noticed they NEVER do that with Angelina Jolie! Its just a way to undermine Madonna and her parenting

I know, its just bad journalism, it makes you wonder how these journalists and writers actually get their jobs...have you noticed they NEVER do that with Angelina Jolie! Its just a way to undermine Madonna and her parenting

WRONG! These journalists are genius. The truth is very boring so a good journalists make things up. These are true thinkers.

Guest Rachelle of London

WRONG! These journalists are genius. The truth is very boring so a good journalists make things up. These are true thinkers.

NO

I wish i had her life and wealth.

Id be vacationing in Greece.

But first I'd put on this:

8595_10151687677075339_145264288_n.jpg

And ride this:

mmm-large.jpg

then have this look on my face all the time:

1044827_484033028348699_249798932_n.png