The Elimination Game: The First Album

Guest Lum

Lucky star - 14

Burning up - 9

Holiday - 17

Physical attraction - 0

We did it, Veronica. P.A is now GONE!

It isn't a bad song by any means, but I do find it overlong and quite boring compared to the others.

Lucky Star 14

Burning up 6

Holiday 20

I can't believe you all killed off Borderline so quickly ! :mellow:

I thought you're only allowed to post once :lol:/>

Same :lol: others were posting multiple so I ended up voting 6 times! I think there should be a limit of twice or something?

Same :lol:/> others were posting multiple so I ended up voting 6 times! I think there should be a limit of twice or something?

With the elimination game you're allowed to post as many times as possible. The main reason for the not limit is when it gets down to the final three or two, it can take days for there to be a winner. I've played heaps of elimination games before and they all have the post as many times as you want rule as long as you don't double post. It's a very unfair game and the backstabbing and sneaky strategies are what makes it fun (for the winners). If it's any consolation Nonoka, Physical Attractions elimination was short with very little pain as we tag-teamed to eliminate it into non-existence :lol:

Lucky Star 14

Burning up 5

Holiday 21

Edited by VeronicaElectronica

Well if everyone is voting multiple times, as this is one of my fav M albums and can't believe my fav songs have gone and people tried taking out BU at the start so I'm voting again, if this is not allowed ignore

Lucky Star 15

Holiday 19 -

Burning Up 6 +

damn how did this happen!?!?!?!?

borderline is gone'!?!? and Holiday remains'!?!?! fuck me hard!!!

Lucky Star 14

Holiday 18 ---> needs to die a vicious death!!!....oops!

Burning Up 8

damn how did this happen!?!?!?!?

borderline is gone'!?!? and Holiday remains'!?!?! fuck me hard!!!

Lucky Star 14

Holiday 18 ---> needs to die a vicious death!!!....oops!

Burning Up 8

hahahaha I thought the same about Borderline when I opened this thread today!

I think when it's down to two songs, that the song with the most point wins to avoid a pointless back-and-forth. Then move on to LAV. Also i've had a change of heart since hearing Lucky Star today.

Lucky Star 16

Holiday 17

Burning Up 7

Edited by VeronicaElectronica