Suggest A Marketing Strategy For Next Album

horn

Simple, same formula she does like no one else when miss Madonna wants to :

-find a fucking brilliant underground producer no one's really heard about before

-create a killer sound that is not on radio yet that will make the whole world dance

-look wise : let the fillers settle down for good (as it seems you are doing now) and let your face go back to its original stunning shape because yes you are the most beautiful celebrity and your natural facial features are perfection. Forget the fillers.

-Create a hot new personna that will set a massive trend worldwide like the cowgirl, the disco queen, etc.. Re-invention is part of what made you so special so keep it !

-Wear jeans, straight hair, chill out look that will talk a lot more to the new generation than the big curly hairdo and the 50's Hollywood glam dresses.

-PROMOTE YOUR DAMN ALBUM ! even if it's not where the money is now art is not only about money ! take several months after the album release to perform on awards show, tv shows, etc... Your fans will be happy, the casual non-fans people will be happy to see you back on tv, it will make more sales for your music, it will build the hysteria for your music and for your tour, so all good in the end !

YES!

If she is concentrating or working on other things she should do a mariah and have a buzz track and release it, kinda song from a film, for a secret project, then she should film and release a 2nd single and do media, interviews with photo shoots, tv shows, release the album around the same time with 2 or 3 promo shows. Then announce the tour, with a press release saying she will go to Australia, some more media for the album release, I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 in store signing sessions, I know it's not her thing but it will generate media attention as us crazy fans will do crazy stuff to be there, record 3rd single to be released around the time of the tour, then hit the road and hopefully without no YouTube apology to her fans in Australia. The tour should cover new markets such as New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Thailand, , if she has to do stadiums then make sure she doesn't overload any markets. I would love another last minute surprise shows announced in the middle of their tour and hopefully if its not a full show, they promote it correctly,

- Lead single featuring Rihanna

What about you? :horn:

No way! Rihanna sucks horse shit!!

1. New music featuring NO ONE.

2. A kick-ass album cover and art work

3. A couple singles

4. A couple really good videos

5. TV appearances

That's it. I'd be happy with that.

first and main: COME UP WITH THE RIGHT FIRST FUCKING SINGLE!!!

DAMN PROMO ON TV AND GREAT VIDEOS AND FOLLOWING SINGLES

just with that she'll be a winner

No way! Rihanna sucks horse shit!! 1. New music featuring NO ONE. 2. A kick-ass album cover and art work 3. A couple singles 4. A couple really good videos 5. TV appearances That's it. I'd be happy with that.

exactly!

I would like a video album to coincide with the release of the album. A mind fuck of a story that goes from the beginning to end of the album. Bring it to life on stage with the tour. I like that she brought out her more theatrical side for MDNA tour, I would like her to expand on that.

please, to think shes not going to tour right after album release is delusional..

I think it's better to wait a little while,like she did with the Confessions tour.The promotional strategy and touring plans for that album was remarkable.

Guest bluejean

1. Release a fucking GREAT lead single feat MADONNA ONLY

2. Make a GREAT iconic video

3. Promote the album properly

4. Release a fucking GREAT second single feat MADONNA ONLY with another great fucking video

5. Go on tour a decent time after the albums been out

Guest bluejean

The thought of her doing a song with Rihanna makes me feel quite sick. I can't really think of anyone current I'd like her to do a song with. Somebody with some talent and credibility though please. Or as stated above, preferably noone.

I would like to see Madonna tie in the release of her new album, with her new range on scented ( chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ) candles. Spend at least 3 minutes discussing the new album, whilst 3 months is spent promoting the scented candles ( hang on was this not the NTP for MDNA:)

But seriously, if she/ management would like to try something new, what about headlining festivals around the world for 6 months. Great way to promote the album, whilst not having to put a " full scale" tour together. Go on different shows etc whilst in different countries. I just know Madonna would absolutely hate the idea:) but hey it's the only way we will ever get the liar to tour Australia.

But seriously, if she/ management would like to try something new, what about headlining festivals around the world for 6 months. Great way to promote the album, whilst not having to put a " full scale" tour together. Go on different shows etc whilst in different countries. I just know Madonna would absolutely hate the idea:) but hey it's the only way we will ever get the liar to tour Australia.

Great idea! I don't know if she should do it for 6 months, but I think it would be great if she did some festivals before launching into her own tour. I've always wanted her to play at Glastonbury.

SkyHigh- are you regarding "Sorry" as a "great" video? :)

Madonna's never done the amount of promo others do, so I don't expect her to do so now (even though, because of her age, it wouldn't hurt).

So I guess most of us sorta agree on one thing: she's gotta PROMOTE the album! COADF was the last album that got the proper promotion it deserved.Since then,Madonna has become lazy when it comes to promotion.

It's one of her all time worst.

The worst Confessions video, it's rushed and cheap and she looks like a low rent hooker version of the woman she was in Hung Up.

It's one of her all time worst.

+ 100000000000

It looks so cheap and who edited it ? Edward Scissorhands ???

So I guess most of us sorta agree on one thing: she's gotta PROMOTE the album! COADF was the last album that got the proper promotion it deserved.Since then,Madonna has become lazy when it comes to promotion.

I think the issue is that COAD was her last well received album. Both HC and MDNA had sales fall off quickly so it was almost inevitable there would be little promotion beyond the tours. So whilst I agree she should get out there and push her new material, I think we're all really praying that she puts out an incredible album that will have some longevity. I know some fans enjoy MDNA but there's nothing on it that comes close to her truly great moments of the past and for which she's known, and so even wall-to-wall promotion would have been unlikely to save it.

When you look at the grand scheme of her career, most of her albums she did not promote aggressively. ROL was the first time she promoted an album for months and months. Personally, From a US perspective, I don't find the COADF promo to be that aggressive. She did TRL and Letterman one month before album and Grammy's 3 months after......NONE of those things significantly impacted sales. Good word of mouth, being released in Nov and the tour is what kept it afloat on the US charts for so long.....little known fact (maybe)......COADF only stayed on the Top 200 albums chart one month longer than HC. I realize the EMA's that year were a big deal to the European fans, but nobody knew about that in the US (besides diehard fans).