If you could see one M show/performance, which one would you choose?

Alpha

I'd like to see BAT - so iconic.

Or:

BAD GIRL - Saturday Night Life because it's my favorite song.

Or:

You'll See during DWT because I almost faint in NYC during her performance. I'd like to see it again.

BAT in London

I was there babe, I was @13ish and cried (with excitement). I was like one of those crazy MJ fans. My big brother took me, we found a seat and he left me all day on my own and he sat in the bar getting pissed and watched it on the tv in the bar. He came and found me at the end. :1251:

I am tied between WHOS THAT GIRL and Blond Ambition

The energy of WHOS THAT GIRL was AMAZING. she had so much spunk and fire. Her energy and the music took the forfront and i loved that

Blond Ambition was a bit overshadowed by controversy. still it was a complete work of amazing performance art!

Id want to see both I guess i cant pick just one!

BAT - I did get to see it on HBO at the time, but I would love to have seen it in person.

DWT was my first M live experience, and my favorite. Nothing like your first time, afterall!

For me would be:

Blond Ambition: I was only a 12 old girl from Brazil. At that time, seeing Madonna was like impossible! Wish I had attended this masterpiece.

Confessions Tour: Fucking awesome Tour! She did'nt came to Brazil with it and I didn't had the money to fly to America or Europe to see it. Shame!

Girlie Show in NYC. I was a 17yo in Dallas and couldn't make it happen even if my life depended on it. Its only tour I've missed since Blond Ambition.