• The Next Best Thing
    • Swept Away
    • Arthur and the Invisibles
    • W.E.

Guest Rachelle of London

A League of Their Own

wheres Die Another Day....my fave Bond film

And Arthur and the Invisibles comes a close second

Who's that girl. I cry laughing every time, its right up my alley. Acting wise it would be dangerous game, but its not that good as a film.

If we're talking about her in a leading role I'd go with Swept Away!

On a supporting role I like Dick Tracy and A League of Their Own a lot.

Guest Rachelle of London

Blue in the face and Girl 6 are also on the list, maybe Vision Quest could be added?

Who's That Girl

This movie is hilarious and Madonna is great in it.She's funny,spunky and very entertaining.The critics were harsh,but I think that this film is gonna be re-evaluated someday.People will finally realize that it's a fantastic and very funny film.

For me, it has to be Desperately Seeking Susan. I just adored Madonna in this film and it also was a great comedy. My mum took my friends and I to see this as I was such a Madonna fanatic. Mum loved it so much that we both went to see it again at the cinema the very next week. I was lucky as my mother loved Madonna as much as me ! Madonna as Susan was iconic and her look inspired girls everywhere. Also featured Into the Groove - the greatest dance song of all time. It is actually in my top 5 movies of all time. Yes, I love it that much.

For me, it has to be Desperately Seeking Susan. I just adored Madonna in this film and it also was a great comedy. My mum took my friends and I to see this as I was such a Madonna fanatic. Mum loved it so much that we both went to see it again at the cinema the very next week. I was lucky as my mother loved Madonna as much as me ! Madonna as Susan was iconic and her look inspired girls everywhere. Also featured Into the Groove - the greatest dance song of all time. It is actually in my top 5 movies of all time. Yes, I love it that much.

Agghh im jealous. We didn't have a cinema where I lived and I was only young. My brother in law drove me miles away to see it and I wasn't allowed in! (it was a 15) I had to wait to rent it on VHS. We copied it and I watched it every day. I can remember it was on the same tape as gremlins.

Same as TOD, my sister drove for miles to take me, it was an 18. I literally had to hide behind her (we had a plan) and got in! LOVED it. Everybody got up and danced when holiday come on and applauded at the end.

I didn't see most of Madonna's movies, but Evita is my personal favorite. Her acting was good(yeah!), but I have to admit some of the scenes were a little boring and the movie went on for a little too long.

I watched Dick Tracy again the other night and I was very impressed, it's a great movie. Madonna is sexy and fantastic. It won 3 oscars I didn't even know!

Hands down A League of Their Own

Putting Madonna aside, the movie in and of itself is a classic. One of the best movies of the 90s.

I thought she just made cameos in Vision Quest and Die Another Day? That's why I didn't add 'em. She wasn't doing characters. Just being herself.

(But then again, when is she not being herself in all her movies :laugh: )

I thought she just made cameos in Vision Quest and Die Another Day? That's why I didn't add 'em. She wasn't doing characters. Just being herself.

She made cameo in Girl 6 and yet you'd included it in your list... :dazed:

Pretty much the same for me, well apart from my mum loving M and taking me to see it....my mum hated Madonna

The best movie in this list, regardless of who's in it, is Desperately Seeking Susan. I could see it in best of 80's lists. For the best Madonna movie I would go with Evita, a good movie and her grandest starring role.

Guest Rachelle of London

Die Another Day she played Verity the fencing instructor. Blue In the Face and Girl 6 were cameos also. Just sayin DAD cos I wouldve chosen that if it was there

Swept Away; her Versace garments, her tan, her bitchiness! I just love me some Amber Leighton! :wow: And I'd dare say that the last half of the film contains some of her best acting, ever!

Second would be the one where fucks Willam Dafoe cuz that must've took some SERIOUS acting.