Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

wait, why a dj and not a dancer?

No particular reason. Just a dancer is such a typical situation for a female pop artist and it never ends well. At least with a DJ, he's not in her element or on her tour, taking credit off her fame. He's just around, probably inspiring her musically or vice versa but not being part of her art. She needs to separate that.

Guest Not4Pussies

No particular reason. Just a dancer is such a typical situation for a female pop artist and it never ends well. At least with a DJ, he's not in her element or on her tour, taking credit off her fame. He's just around, probably inspiring her musically or vice versa but not being part of her art. She needs to separate that.

Ok, but remember Jesus became a DJ after meeting M. Does he still DJ? Seemed more like a passing phase. Now Brahim, he has always been a dancer and he is actually a very talented dancer. Which is pretty obvious Madonna loves.

I know, I know. But come on! :lol:

Tbh I think he got uglier. His muscles are just volume, no toning whatsoever. Not my piece of cake. I like well tonned muscles, even if they are small.

Tbh I think he got uglier. His muscles are just volume, no toning whatsoever. Not my piece of cake. I like well tonned muscles, even if they are small.

I agree.

Looking at Jesus luz, u know whom he reminds me of? The young guy oseary. Do u guys think m & guy were once an item? It seems very likely. :)/>

lol I thought you were trying to imply M & Guy had a child and years later M dated him

Guest Fukujima

Jesus Luz forever, he's bloody hot. Brahim walked close to me at Hyde Park while i was queueing and he looks like a teenager. there's nothing sexy about him to me

I still have 2 clips of jesus dancing for my camera in spain during SS. ;) he always was really nice to her fans on twitter as well. a real charmer. seems loyal as well.. he doesnt talk to the press about her etc.. brahim seems more distant to her fans but of course that's up to him and certainly engaging with fans is not something he needs to do at all in order to be her boyfriend. he seems discreet as well so that's a good thing

I still have 2 clips of jesus dancing for my camera in spain during SS. ;) he always was really nice to her fans on twitter as well. a real charmer. seems loyal as well.. he doesnt talk to the press about her etc.. brahim seems more distant to her fans but of course that's up to him and certainly engaging with fans is not something he needs to do at all in order to be her boyfriend. he seems discreet as well so that's a good thing

He ALWAYS talks about her. Just not badly.

He ALWAYS talks about her. Just not badly.

lmao he does? well i never heard of it. but if it's positive im not surprised the news hasn't really spread massively ;)

lmao he does? well i never heard of it. but if it's positive im not surprised the news hasn't really spread massively ;)

Exactly. He always says how amazing she is. The media doesnt care about that.

lol I thought you were trying to imply M & Guy had a child and years later M dated him

It could make a good movie. Actually it reminds me of the movie anonymous- the queen of england had an affair n gave birth to a child whom she later had an affair with without knowing he was actually her son. Lol

http://instagram.com/p/boYlbDgLGy/ M and Lola from materialgirl insta
^They look the same age! :wow:/>

Thanks CJM for that wonderful instagram photo of Madonna and Lola

Anne, spot on, they do look about the same age in that photo. It is not that Lola looks old, just Madonna looks so incredibly young in that photo. She is truly amazing.