Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

there's a difference between grillz and one gold tooth.

so, chelle doesn't like them? geez, who cares?!

Chelle said tooth jewlerry

One gold tooth is still tooth jewelerry right?

Even if it's for one tooth alone no? :D

So technically she's not resurrecting anything from the mid 2000s

Sinche she did it already in 1992

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle said tooth jewlerry

One gold tooth is still tooth jewelerry right?

Even if it's for one tooth alone no? :D/>

So technically she's not resurrecting anything from the mid 2000s

Sinche she did it already in 1992

Oh for godsake I meant grillz, it was clear from my earlier posts that I was talking about grillz. Gold teeth havent even been popular in the last 20 years so it was obvious that I wasnt talking about them

Grillz were extremely popular in the mid 00s. Even Hypnosis from Confessions Tour used to wear them. That was all I meant.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks C, I started to think I was going crazy!

I loath gold teeth or grills or whatever glittering...jewels urgh! can't even stand them on me or close very close to me...but that's me so nevermind! :)

I can't wait to see the press meltdown when she appears wearing the gold grillz at the next social event. You just know she will be front page all over the world.

I loath gold teeth or grills or whatever glittering...jewels urgh! can't even stand them on me or close very close to me...but that's me so nevermind! :)

Same here Charles. It seem with grillz, people either love them or hate them. See dear Chelle, you are not the only one who does not like them. Either way, I am sure Madonna will have fun with them for a while than ditch them pretty fast.

Guest Rachelle of London

Same here Charles. It seem with grillz, people either love them or hate them. See dear Chelle, you are not the only one who does not like them. Either way, I am sure Madonna will have fun with them for a while than ditch them pretty fast.

Hahahaha! I think they remind me of when I used to wear a retainer!

He looks too old for her now.... Eek!

You're crazy! He looks incredible! Madonna SHOULD be with a beefed up man (more beefed up than her)...esp a DJ as posed to a dancer (although I do love Brahim) ...

Idk, he's gorgeous and seemed like a great guy.

Looking at Jesus luz, u know whom he reminds me of? The young guy oseary. Do u guys think m & guy were once an item? It seems very likely. :)/>

Of course

During those 92-95 years