Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

exactly! jesus christ there needs to be a flush out of the conservative repressed queens on here. this judgement and calling people peds is more obscene than any comment on rococo's instagram. madonna would be ashamed of that judgemental fan. also, rocco wants all followers, he doesn't care about age, race, sexual preference etc. i'm saddened by the judgmental shit heads of the world.

Rocco actually called one of the dumb guys a paedo. :lol: I also don't think it's okay for adults to be calling people who just reached puberty sexy and gorgeous. I mean...to me that just isn't acceptable. They're not sexy. They're children.

It has been written that Guy Ritchie has a severe case of dyslexia so Rocco may have inherited that. Also, he goes to a French school where everything is taught in French till high school. They speak, read & write in French only & when they reach high school, they can choose a combination of English & French.

that is so madonna to not let them learn english till high school haha. actually evita made it a law in argentina that public schools could only teach french as a second language (spanish obviously being their first language) until the last 2 years of high school.

I th

Rocco actually called one of the dumb guys a paedo. :lol: I also don't think it's okay for adults to be calling people who just reached puberty sexy and gorgeous. I mean...to me that just isn't acceptable. They're not sexy. They're children.

I think a lot of those comments are down to poor English.

'Rocco you're sexy' translates into 'Rocco you're a good looking boy just like your mother'

Guest Rachelle of London

I thI think a lot of those comments are down to poor English.

'Rocco you're sexy' translates into 'Rocco you're a good looking boy just like your mother'

Hahaha maybe sometimes but asking Rocco of he sucks his best friends cock is translatable in any language as creepy. Looool Brahims Instagram comments used to be damn right nasty too

I thI think a lot of those comments are down to poor English.

Queen Rocco's mother is a good-looking boy, I agree.

I'd be like ayyyy turn up lmao

tumblr_mnm0xoVeI41s6fnoso1_400.gif

you are too funny lol

anyhow, in switzerland you can drink at 5 yo with supervision so who the fuck cares. i swear some of these people live in a bubble. thank god, madonna and her kids are educated (in a well traveled, worldly way) and culturally/artistically sophisticated. the judgmental fans on madonna forums have the cultural sophistication of a pea.

there's a video of her skiing. she has gorgeous long eyelashes you can see them from miles away :lmao:

and rocco was only calling some jerk a pedo who was being an ass to him anyway. not a fan.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco was calling him a paedo because the guy constantly comments on pictures of him and Dom....

Theres no reason to be so fascinated with two 13 years olds so much

there's a video of her skiing. she has gorgeous long eyelashes you can see them from miles away :lmao:

and rocco was only calling some jerk a pedo who was being an ass to him anyway. not a fan.

the eyelashes ! love her! she's getting so much better at skiing! i'm a black diamond skier btw.

snowboarders suck big cock. skiers rule!

Guest ditaluver

Well in my Jewish family home...the girls always partake in the shabbos wine. They are 7 and 10. So yes some alcohol is given to them

The pic reminded me of a pic any teen would take with their friends and share. The issue here is its their mom. Knowing her as we all do, we know her humor and health regime. The people posting are judgmental hypocrites. Simple.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sucking a huge cock... but suggestion or conversation regarding such towards a 13 yr old is inappropriate

Oh I think it matters HUGE whether they drank or not!

It doesn't matter. I'm many countries, Switzerland included, it's common for children and teens to drink. Hell, even in the u.s. but it's repressive in the u.s. Due to insane drinking laws. Madonna could care less about asinine American laws.

It doesn't matter. I'm many countries, Switzerland included, it's common for children and teens to drink. Hell, even in the u.s. but it's repressive in the u.s. Due to insane drinking laws. Madonna could care less about asinine American laws.

I don't know, I mean I might have had alcohol at one time or another growing up but I didn't "drink" until I was in my twenties. I didn't feel repressed not drinking in my teens, I felt like I was giving my body a chance to grow. Not everyone can drink as I have seen growing up and I knew it made people sick. I don't think children should drink and I don't think Madonna being so health minded would let her children drink even a little.

My point is Madonna posted a picture of Rocco and his friends holding bottles of alcohol but they didn't drink it. Other people don't post pictures of their kids holding bottles of alcohol but their kids might be getting drunk. Which is why it matters very much in my opinion.

I don't know, you tell me, is every other kid in every other country in the world capable of sipping wine or alcohol and it doesn't become a problem? I would be very surprised and it would bother me very much if Madonna allowed her children to decide when they want to drink alcohol. She's not so this picture is just joking around.

The Daily Fail is always nasty. I never read the reader's comments anymore either as they are just so hateful, judgemental and so often completely inaccurate.

That basically goes for ANY comments section on a blog/news site on the internet. :laugh:

Madonna posted a picture of her son and his friends goofing off with liquor trying to be gangsters and feel like adults. She found it funny. She is there to make sure they do not drink. Stop looking for life lessons on Madonna's instagram. Worry why young kids are going into schools and killing people. Those are real issues.

If your son goes on a drinking binge because Rocco Ritchie was posing with a bottle of gin then your son is an idiot and you did not raise him right.

Let Madonna live. Let America raise her own children. Madonna is raising hers.

THIS.

:laugh:

Oh, wasn't Madge pregnant with Rocco when she filmed the vid for Music, ya know, when she's in the limo dressed as a pimp hitting up strip clubs? She was soaking her baby in a womb of champagne & debauchery. Lil Guy Ritchie Jr. was born to rebel. :wow:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

She made a mistake positng this picture, It was reckless given how many kids get drunk today. Whether they really drank that night or not doesn't matter.

I agree.I wish she had not posted this picture.Yes,I believe her when she says they weren't drinking,but this kinda pic is just gonna cause a commotion in the media,I've already seen this story being discussed on a few forums and my local radio station mentioned it this morning.