Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

I was watching skiers the other day while eating dinner in my car after work lol. It does look dangerous and all I kept thinking about was Sonny Bono. Plus all that gear you need is super expensive.

yes, it's Michael Schumacher, he is a legend in Germany, very sad :(

he is a legend everywhere, i was sad too listening to the news as i grew up loving Schumacher as a child. he really is an icon in the F1 world.

apparently his conditions are really bad :(

1546260_10152148671584402_503019291_n.jp

"Out with The Old in with the New!! Happy New Year!" - Madonna

this why she rocks my cock

:lol:

Now this is the way to wish your fans to have a happy.

Not some silly bullshit like, ooops I thought my Merry Christmas tweet to my Monsters went through. Love you my Little Monsters! I figure my twat every night before I go to bed thinking about you! No one loves you more than mommy monster! No one!

wait. just had a thought. she's almost at 1 million followers. what if some monsters try to report her for that pic and get her banned on instagram? you know those kids will try it.

Guest Rachelle of London

wait. just had a thought. she's almost at 1 million followers. what if some monsters try to report her for that pic and get her banned on instagram? you know those kids will try it.

The most she'd get is a warning. Plenty of accounts have nude photos and things of a sexual nature.