Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

Apparently, there were a lot of cameo appearances, one of which was Madonna - Paul McCartney, Mayor Bloomberg, Barry Gibb. It was SNL's Christmas special with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake. Quite a line-up!

So why two different hair styles? Do they actually air the dress rehearsal? Here on the west coast, we just get whatever they air at about 11:30.

For those saying SNL sucks...it used to be great, back in the day. At least during the late 80s, early to mid 90s.

^ She did the same thing last time she was on (with Gaga). She wore a different outfit. It was probably because she didn't like the outfit after seeing the footage. This time it was probably because she didn't get her hair done proper until the later show.

And SNL always has good and bad periods. Right now it's going through another transitional period and I'm sure it will be good again soon. It was notoriously bad at one point in the early 90s before Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon came aboard. Then there was the amazing Tina Fey/Amy Phoeler/Kristen Wiig era, which was pretty recent.

I thought she bought her own house in Switzerland about 3 years ago. Didn't she even fly the check it and sort the papers out? We were questioning why she was going in the summer and not 'send someone'?

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah, the house they stayed in last Winter was different to the one she stayed in previous years. Maybe she bought that one

"Sitting on my mothers lap X -mas dsy! No place I'd rather be right now! I wonder what she was thinking/dreaming about!"

1503332_676471225707507_27746075_n.jpg

Endless & unconditional love

1480745_676484905706139_922959428_n.jpg

OMG I can`t believe she posted that pic ! It`s evertything :bow: Her words are so touching :dramatic:

Guest Not4Pussies

After watching roccos video I noticed the guy sitting next to roccos friend. He's a dancer/choreographer. He was part of the SPR event she had in NY. Does MadonNA just randomly invite these dancers along on her trips or does she have a new boy toy? He's kind of cute. Looks like Mihran.