Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

why did she just waste her time for that shit? so pissed....she's a FUCKING ICON!!! what kind of stupidity is that?

It was nice to see her on live tv. Thanks M.

Guest ditaluver

why did she just waste her time for that shit? so pissed....she's a FUCKING ICON!!! what kind of stupidity is that?

Relax. I enjoyed it. Not funny but glad to see her. Thanks M !

Guest Not4Pussies

she said one sentence......that was about her Art for Freedom shit.

then she just sat there...put on her grill for no reason...and that was it.

calm down. She's not the host or musical guest. She just did a lil something. Were you expecting a performance? don't have a heart attack.

Guest Not4Pussies

This performance is very Kanye west....

You should edit your post. People are gonna read thinking she performed. But yes I agree her APPEARANCE was very Kanye

Guest Not4Pussies

i wasn't expecting a performance...i was expecting at least an SNL *MOMENT* .....she was just there...for no reason...no point...nothing.

whatever.

She's friends with Justin and Jimmy. She probably did it as a favor or for fun. Who cares.

i wasn't expecting a performance...i was expecting at least an SNL *MOMENT* .....she was just there...for no reason...no point...nothing.

whatever.

Don't go smashing any dishes, it's the holidays. God bless now.

first time on SNL in forever...so as a "favour" she does a shitty skit?.................................................i have lot's of friends...but if they asked me to do something shitty....i'd say no thanks!

Guest Not4Pussies

Haha the comments on Ig. She took the pic she posted during the skit on live tv so people went on ig to find her. Now she has a bunch of new followers. A lot of people don't know she's on ig