Best Video by Jonas Åkerlund/Jean-Baptiste Mondino?

Guest Lum

Best video?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Jonas Åkerlund?

• Ray of Light
    • Music
    • American Life (Original)
    • Jump
    • Celebration
  2. 2. Jean-Baptiste Mondino?

• Open Your Heart
    • Justify My Love
    • Human Nature
    • Love Don't Live Here Anymore
    • Don't Tell Me
    • Hollywood

LDLHA is boring. She just walks slowly round a column and sits down! I don't think I've ever sat through the whole thing.

She was about to pop in that video I think that explains it but I think it's an incredibly beautiful video ... Really captures the mood and feel of the song and she looks amazing!!

I picked Music and Justify.

For some reason, I'm not so much into Jump, but everything else I appreciate . I wish they would have included every single one of her videos on the Celebration DVD!

A sinful collection as it missed out Nothing Really Matters??!!? I mean what planet where they on when the thought of cutting it out yet including Who's That Girl - but it's really another topic - sorry :-/

A sinful collection as it missed out Nothing Really Matters??!!? I mean what planet where they on when the thought of cutting it out yet including Who's That Girl - but it's really another topic - sorry :-/

Oh god don't even get me started on the tragedy that was the whole Celebration project. A disgustingly handled travesty that really shamed legacy. Don't know why they even bothered

93:99 Video Collection outshines Celebration DVD. It's a bad cut and paste job.

93:99 is a beautiful package! Madonna hand picked the videos herself if I'm not mistaken remember an interview or something about it

Ok but we really didn't need Miles Away on there and for the videos the digitally underhanced!!! Seriously what is up with the quality?!? YouTube offers better! I don't know how they can put "digitally re-mastered" on the sticker. 93:99 was much better and that DVD is 13 years old!

American Life (not the "flags" one, obviously) and Justify My Love. Human Nature's also great, of course. But I find Ray of Light to be really overrated (the video, not the song), and I was surprised that was the one that got her the MTV Award for Best Female Video. I think it was either her first win in that category or the first time in many, many years, but it doesn't have a patch on her video classics like Papa Don't Preach, Vogue, and the sadly often-overlooked Bad Girl.