This BORDERLINE remix is just...

runa

Guest Pud Whacker

I knew you would!!!

its so marvelous. those background singers were always a major standout to me. and here its very soulful and choir like.

I LOVE IT!!!

i will be listening to that on repeat and will come back to give it its proper love.

did a fan do this? remarkable.

Edward Russell is Teddy Edward, who used to run Madonnarama in the late 90s...! He works for BBC Wales (or at least he did several years ago). He also recorded and released an album digitally around 10 years ago, which was very William Orbit influenced. Not surprisingingly, he was ripped to shreds by many Madonna fans :( I'm glad his work is getting some recognition now!

its so marvelous. those background singers were always a major standout to me. and here its very soulful and choir like.

I LOVE IT!!!

i will be listening to that on repeat and will come back to give it its proper love.

did a fan do this? remarkable.

Yes, I've never noticed the backing vocals sounding like that before! Very good. It keeps the integrity of the track but gives it a new twist.

AHHHH!! This is amazing!!! I love the gospel-like backing vocals that I never paid that much attention to before. Great mix. Will add this to my workout playlist. His other Madonna mixes kick ass too.

Don't really want to steal your thread, but I've been going over some M remixes on YouTube as well and there's a mash-up with Music, and it's so funky! I adore such remixes!

I have! is it funny? :lol: Youre making me think ive done something wrong now :nocomment:

Im so stupid. Its a gift.

I dont think is wrong. I think its funny how loon we are to bother her family with such things. :lol:

I dont think is wrong. I think its funny how loon we are to bother her family with such things. :lol:

:lol: too late now! I need taking to the vets for an injection.

Guest Pud Whacker

Edward Russell is Teddy Edward, who used to run Madonnarama in the late 90s...! He works for BBC Wales (or at least he did several years ago). He also recorded and released an album digitally around 10 years ago, which was very William Orbit influenced. Not surprisingingly, he was ripped to shreds by many Madonna fans :( I'm glad his work is getting some recognition now!

fabulous. i always thought he was great from his website, never ventured into the forum.

---

its on repeat and i couldnt be happier!!!!