Naomi Campbell about M on Instagram

Pressston

Good old Naomi. Loved it when she tried to make it in the music industry.

Good old Naomi. Loved it when she tried to make it in the music industry.

[media=]

[/media]

I own the 12" single for this :) At least it's not some Europop rubbish. She also tried writing a novel and that was torn to pieces, I think.

Guest Rachelle of London

Naomi's been on MNation, less than 12 hours after I posted the Meisel thread hahhaha

You gotta love Naomi! Naomi and M are two of my fave people ever

Guest Rachelle of London

Imagine if there were some casual celebrities lurking under aliases. Glenn Close is probably hiding somewhere

hahahaha I have my suspicions on who Lady Gaga's alias on here is...and Guy Oseary!

Naomi's been on MNation, less than 12 hours after I posted the Meisel thread hahhaha

Mine too.

I love the work they did together for the Erotca video and Sex Book

It would be absolute heaven if I knew they really are reading what I say. Everything that I say on a forum I would say to someone in person. That includes Madonna and everyone else I talk about or to. Just a rule of mine.

hahahaha I have my suspicions on who Lady Gaga's alias on here is...and Guy Oseary!

If they just want to see what we are up to they won't post much, or maybe just a post here and there to see how we would react. I wonder what M's people thought of all that Anna H and Heard It Thru The Grapevine stuff at the start of the year.

As for Naomi, love her, I wanna hear her album, I've only heard and seen that Love and Tears track.

It's funny today she posted that pic, after all Meisel talk yesterday,

Guest Rachelle of London

Oooh, do tell Chelle.

hahaha no way! I dont wanna tell incase I'm drastically wrong

1044809_415337255248100_1146237147_n.jpg

GU, I can picture you smiling from ear to ear reading this. 3 of your favourites all mentioned - Madonna, Steven Meisel and Naomi. If only Linda would get involved for you as well and it would be like celebrity heaven. :laugh:

I wouldn't be suprised about LG, but Oseary? I would hope if he'd seen the overwhelming opinions on MDNA here there would have been some better single choices.

whaaaaaat??

Guest Rachelle of London

I wouldn't be suprised about LG, but Oseary? I would hope if he'd seen the overwhelming opinions on MDNA here there would have been some better single choices.

hahah I think he snoops to see what is going on in every famous M fansite. He doesnt care about single choices...MDNA was a profitable project for both him and Madonna...an extra few thousand copies sold wouldnt of made muc difference to them

Love Naomi and her album. Ill try and upload it tomorrow. It was amazing (in its day). Didn't she fall out with M after the sex book because she didn't pass the photos? (the same thing happened with Vanilla Ice). I'm glad they made up.

Guest Rachelle of London

Love Naomi and her album. Ill try and upload it tomorrow. It was amazing (in its day). Didn't she fall out with M after the sex book because she didn't pass the photos? (the same thing happened with Vanilla Ice). I'm glad they made up.

ooh is it... I thought M drifted away cos of Naomi's coke problem...

Guest Rachelle of London

If I remember right it was Naomies mum that kicked off first? But yeah M doesn't have much time for coke heads,

ugh that woman wishes she was her daughter...epitome of "Stage Mum" what did they think a naked photo shoot simulating sex acts would result in? silly people

Guest Rachelle of London

I know! I bought her book swan too but never read it. I bet she hasn't either :lol:

hahaha Mama Heath has Swan (white cover, black writing) I must read it....Its in pristine condition, hardback...I might save it incase Naomi kicks the bucket, the value might go up! hahaha I'm soooo morbid I tell ya