I Want New Madonna Music !!!

Pressston

Now ! a new single by surprise, a soundtrack song, i want new Madonna music.

Feels like ages i haven't heard new music from her. Actually it's been almost one year and a half already.

Here's the deal, who's ok to abduct her with me and we lock her up into a recording studio and she can't leave until she's recorded the summer smash !

Guest bluejean

I would be quite happy with a batch of new leaks including Warning Signs, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You original, Can You See My Mind and a host of others

I wonder if there are any MDNA outtakes :\

Martin Solveig said there is one song the he co-produced that didn't make the cut, but if he talks about he's a dead man.

I think the album is all outtakes :D/>

More like demos.

Well, I seriously don't expect any new music before the next album, so I'm bracing myself for waiting another 2 years...I'm sure we'll have new music by 2015. However, if she's making real efforts and taking much time for the creation of her next album, I wouldn't mind an even longer waiting time. We had waited 4 years for MDNA and it still sounded rushed.

Well, I seriously don't expect any new music before the next album, so I'm bracing myself for waiting another 2 years...I'm sure we'll have new music by 2015. However, if she's making real efforts and taking much time for the creation of her next album, I wouldn't mind an even longer waiting time. We had waited 4 years for MDNA and it still sounded rushed.

2015 is probably realistic for brand new music. I was hoping she'd pull a COADF move and release the next one 2.5 years after MDNA (fall 2014), but I think she knows another album means another tour and she's probably not anxious to do that so soon.

MDNA was kind of rushed, if you think about it. She started recording in July 2011, and we had the album in March 2012. Although, in her defense, several of the tracks were pretty much done when she got them - "Girl Gone Wild", "Turn Up the Radio", and "Gang Bang" (although it was heavily revamped).

I don't think MDNA was rushed at all. The sound is just extremely new. Have you heard Rihanna's Unapologetic? That is ONE album that sounds extremely rushed. MDNA is not Madonna's greatest work but it's still a great album. The only two tracks I dislike are 'I Fucked Up' and 'Best Friend'.

MDNA is not all demos/outtakes.

Just GMAYL, Some Girls, Superstar, Beautiful Killer and B'day Song.

Don't forget GGW (most likely stolen from Britney's archive), Best Friend and Turn Up The Radio.

Oh, and the vocal production in Love Spent sounds underwhelming and kinda raw, doesn't it? Probably would have sounded much better if more production went into it.

Don't forget GGW (most likely stolen from Britney's archive), Best Friend and Turn Up The Radio.

Oh, and the vocal production in Love Spent sounds underwhelming and kinda raw, doesn't it? Probably would have sounded much better if more production went into it.

My only real fault with Love Spent is that the vocals are so thin

Don't we all *creys*

I feel like everyone is definitely in the mood for yet another album, this year even. MDNA started the Madonna Fire again, and we're all ready for more as soon as possible.

The best part of MDNA was the wait for the album leak and the camaraderie the entire forum had for each other because the goddess had return to renew our interest with more music and the possibilities of a new era. Of course the album's appeal inevitably wore off and the idiosyncratic Madonna albums remained in their number one and two positions in my heart (Erotica, American Life).

William Orbit made a greater impression on MDNA than Music were he was out-dick-ed by Mirwais. I love you Mirwais--please save Madonna. She has lost her sense of musical bravery.

At the very least,she and Warners could release a 2-disc 'Like A Prayer' remaster filled with bonus tracks,12" versions,demos,etc.That would keep us satisfied for awhile,wouldn't it? ;)

At the very least,she and Warners could release a 2-disc 'Like A Prayer' remaster filled with bonus tracks,12" versions,demos,etc.That would keep us satisfied for awhile,wouldn't it? ;)

There's no money to be made in these sort of projects. All projects now are about maximising profits hence the lack of promotion for the actual MDNA album and all the focus on the tour. I think her music is now just about supporting her 'art' and her business projects.

Any project about b-sides and remasters would only appeal to a tiny hardcore and I don't think they feel it is worth any effort. There may be one big retrospective project at some point but I strongly doubt it.

I'm not expecting any music now until next year earliest. Guy said there wasn't any planned and I think the secret project will take over the next few months.

All I hope is that we get some leaks of some kind but even those seem to have dried up.

I'd love a leak :-( I've no interest in hearing Martin's unreleased tracks I'm sure they're trash! Any of the following would be ace!

- Even The Devil Wouldn't Recognise You

- Can't You See My Mind

- Masterpiece (Demo 2/Able Korzeniowski Strings)

- Kids

- Miles Away (Headcleanr Remix)

...............pleeeeeeaaaassee!!!!