Which Madonna song have you GROWN to love?

horn

You'll See, when me & my gay at age 15 heard it for the 1st time we were shocked, it

didn't help that the DJ announced it as a Celine Dion-esque song...it was just so decent. :fag:

Of course a few days later it became a song of life.

Revolver.

I didn't like it the first time and I didn't listen to it until the rumours of the MDNAT setlist became to surface. Now, I LOVE IT!!! :inlove:

Revolver as well! I just thought it was dumb when I first heard it but I love it now (the David Guetta version without Lil' Wayne lol)

The MDNA version isn't bad either but that's not what made me like it.

Candy Shop. The MDNA Tour performance is everything.

+1

I hated this song since the first leaked. And don't talk to me about the god awful S&S version. But the MDNA performance make me appreciate it : Smooth, sensual and well sung for the first time.

I'm hoping GMAYL will grow on me soon. I don't hate it, it's just not a great song.

I never know how the hell I feel about GMAYL. Sometimes I think it is absolutely appalling, other times it's light and fun, other times it's a fucking JAM and I'm all crazy for it, and the performance was amazing... I think maybe it needed to be a hit to give it extra cultural oomph, or maybe it just needed bigger, deeper production, and a bit longer.

The album version does sound a bit like a radio mix, if it had a longer intro, and the breakdown could do with being longer and more deconstructed, with it going then full balls to the wall till the end... I don't know

in other news, I always hated Material Girl until a) I heard the amazing synthline during the chorus and b) I realised how important it is to the whole Madonna thing it is, and that it's a lot more than a song, and now I have a lot of appreciation for it.

Guest bluejean

- Live To Tell (I was a kid when I 1st heard it and didn't appreciate it til my teens.)

- Pretender

- Can't Stop

- Nobody's Perfect (hated this for many years)

- Love Profusion (was whatever about it til it became a single)

- Nobody Knows Me (was whatever about it until the tour)

- I Love NY (Thought it sucked in the beginning)

- Isaac (Seemed dull but grew on me over the years because of the lyrics and meaning behind it)

- Candy Shop (Hated at 1st, the live version brought it to life)

- Revolver (I always liked it but the tour version has made me LOVE it)

Bad Girl. It is not that I didn't like the song, but when I saw the amazing video clip to it, I grew to love and appreciate it even more. It is so rare for a video clip to have that amazing effect but it really complimented that song so beautifully.

ok, when I headr LAP for the first time, I found it boring.I only liked the final part, when the choir appears.After a few months, I really started loving it, and the rest is history.

I also like bedtime story, a song that I sued to skip when the album was new...I loved the remix, but the album version...it wasn´t for me, I thought Bjork sent madonna a song that she rejected from one of her albums, just to laugh about her

Guest Rachelle of London

Bad Girl

Sorry

Like a Virgin

Ray of Light

Deeper & Deeper

practically the whole of Erotica...now its one of my fave albums...EVER

I never really liked Live To Tell, until I saw the the t shirt at the confessions tour that had the back print of...

'How will they hear

When will they learn

How will they know'

You'll See I hated when I first heard it, they video helped me like it a bit more, wish I heard it as part of DWT.

I kinda grew to like GMAYL a bit more, but still skip it and wish it wasn't on MDNA, one day maybe...

Give It To Me, the song and video I love more now then when I first heard/saw it

Girl Gone Wild, I hated when I first heard it, love it now