Herb Ritts - A Celebration

cosmic_system

This is one of my all-time favourite shoots. I just wish there were some without the guys.

tumblr_m4a5fjruTB1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

Is this part of the photoshoot she was talking about in the video above when Herb talked her into taking her clothes? Are there more pics of this? :blush:

Here are some more. They were originally from Rolling Stone magazine but in the UK they came in a little booklet in Smash Hits. I was blown away! Not sure her taking her clothes but it looks like them. I presume they were taken at the same time as the black dress above too as that was Hawaii.

The guys all look like they'd vote Republican now.

rollingstonemad8.jpg

HERI-001653+preview+400.jpg

HERI-001655++adjusted+2241+X+3338+preview+500.jpg

HERI-001657+preview+400.jpg

madonna%2Bhawaii%2B1985%2Byellow.jpg

rs0585j.jpg

rs0585f.jpg

rs8.jpg

I think the true blue album maybe their most iconic image together, not sure if it my fav but def the most iconic, the you can dance album cover picture I see quite a bit also, which is interesting as it was just a remix album.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the true blue album maybe their most iconic image together, not sure if it my fav but def the most iconic, the you can dance album cover picture I see quite a bit also, which is interesting as it was just a remix album.

Were the TB album and YCD covers from the same session?

Guest Rachelle of London

No, YCD came from the Mitsubishi shoot.

awww thanks Whoopie...I knew the YCD cover pic was taken from a shoot where they used the pics on several projects